Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VidBox.to - Free Video Sharing - Paying up to $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

94 comments

The overview is bad. only 6 per page?

vidbox.jpg


can you make more? 20 or 30?
 
The problem is definitely fixed. How I said its important on which country your users come from
I don't think that's Fixed too ,
As You Said The min per 1000 view is 1$ So he gets 2000 Views & get only .5 $
& As I Pmed You be4 that
6r0VB.jpg

FgLTs.jpg


Where yesterday i was have 1600 views and have 4.5 $
I get new 4000 views *&* only get 1.6$ :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
44
Messages
5
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom