Status
Not open for further replies.
33 comments
Congratulations on your new role, JR.

I read your link regarding changes you are making and my suggestion at this time is that you provide examples of what you feel/find to be "strong language".

For example, I recently used the phrase "what the hell" in the context of "What the hell is wrong with your index(s) on your database.....". Do you consider that phrase to be strong language, regardless of the context it was used in? If yes then this, along with obvious English curse words, should be available as a reference so that members are aware that they are in violation of a particular policy.

Along that vein, though...do you have a policy about using a language other than English?
Post automatically merged:

Congrats. Can you make that we can change our nicknames?
Check your account details as I understand that this is possible after you've been a member for 1 year.

Last edited:
Congrats. Can you make that we can change our nicknames?
You can change your nickname once a year in account settings.

Vice Administrator - JR

Hiya I am the new vice administrator of the forum, I will be making some changes now that I am vice administrator. :) JR

If you have any ideas.. suggestions or criticism post it below.

WJunction Community Discord: https://discord.gg/9Cq3TSS - managed by @Hyperz

I'm not congratulating you as you done .. all to get there :)

• Haha
Reactions: JR
Congratulations, JR. Or maybe it should “My condolences” jk

From what I’ve seen and read on this forum you have already been the de facto Vice Admin with strong leadership qualities. I’m happy that has been recognized and acknowledged by the powers that be.

After the ticker-tape parade and lavish state dinners there’ll be a two week honeymoon period followed by an endless stream of supplicants pleading their cases, infighting among the troops and barbarians at the gates. So welcome to management!

All joking aside I’m happy for you!

Now let me get busy preparing my case ...
Post automatically merged:

I’d written a pm but was blocked from sending it to you. What a pity. It was glorious but private. Is there some way to forward it to you, your Benevolence?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back