Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelluth

its been months since i had my account set up with verystream, never gave second thoughts about the verytreams legitimacy because i figured that a company ought to con people wouldn't be out in the open and advertise

boy i was wrong,

VERYSTREAM IS S SCAM,

they didnt pay me, i couldnt get in touch with them and my earning is just sitting there in their weird confusing balance page

however i feel i have the obligation to warn others not to waste their time on this fraud and go with a legit streaming service that actually pays

4 comments
Have you ever thought of why Openload "Marcel" never got banned from WJunction for technically stealing users' earnings? Think about it.

We all or most know Openload, Streamango, Streamcherry & Verystream are owned by same people. It's a large scale scam which nobody knows about and has no way of knowing about because different reps on WJunction

Have you ever thought of why Openload "Marcel" never got banned from WJunction for technically stealing users' earnings? Think about it.

We all or most know Openload, Streamango, Streamcherry & Verystream are owned by same people. It's a large scale scam which nobody knows about and has no way of knowing about because different reps on WJunction
Yes, and if they dead like openload before, it would be very bad. I used and tested many other platforms and nothing could better than them. Fast dashboard, fast encoding and support a lot of different urls to remote upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back