1. provetto44

provetto44 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    I have recently created my video player by selecting verystream as the second alternative player on my site.

With verystream I was earning 150usd / day but lately verystream is going a lot slow and the evening is going to be funny so I decided to create my video hosting service that finally solved my problems.

Users have increased since using my reader, but I have a problem.

I tried popads and popcash but the result is always the same: I earn little.

With verystream I earned 150usd / day while with popads or popcash I barely get 50usd a day.

This is strange because verystream to give me 150usd / day I think it gained a lot more from me, since it also absorbs server costs, bandwidth etc.

So my question is: how do verystream etc. get advertising agencies that pay so much?

is there anything that escapes me? why am I earning less instead of earning more?

2. chefo

chefo Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    use another ad network, also how many pops now on your own player, maybe less ?

3. provetto44

provetto44 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    verystream and similar which agency do they use?

4. Atrevido

Atrevido Active Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Because of the volume of traffic certainly verystream get a special deal. You are unlikely to have anything like this.