Very urgent: introdue me an off-shore hosting with flexiable rules with DMCA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

luches

Hello ppl,
This is quite urgent . Im looking for an off-shore hosting that offers dedicated serviers and does not suspend the website after getting a few DMCAs. DMCAs files are removed within hours, but i want to be sure the hosting does not suspend the website due to DMCA. also i need a decent service with great uptime ! also the host need to allow adult content !

Thank you all for your help in advance
===============
i need your suggestions fast. my friend website just got suspended by its provider after just 3 DMCAs notices and he need to move to a new host fast !

15 comments
believe i would love to do my research but since he is wants to move out fast i came here to ask for suggestion. im sure some people here have good experiences and can suggest me a good host. experience is gold ^^

This would be quite easy to assist with as you said you would be willing to take down all files which receive complaints. :) I'd recommend looking somewhere other then OVH and Hetzner however :)

Forget OVH and Hetzner, OVH blocks the servers, Hetzner work with the laws of the USA.
You must go to Russia, Romania, malaysia ;)

can someone introduce me a hosting that offers Netherland ded servers (Managed + Cpanel) that is flexible with DMCA and also have great uptime ? i know now the kind of server he wants but i mostly know on-shore hosts and no too familiar with off-shore hosts.

really appreciate any help !
============
oh i will.
also the budget is around 180 Euro .

Last edited:
go in iran and u can say fuck you to dmca senders :]
or russia

LOL! No need to go Iran man. I wrote Fuck you as on my reply when I got my 184 number complain from Google. So about that but comon I mean how long I can hold my self.. But My site never got suspended well.. After some terrible reply to Googlr they suspend my site from Google List I lost my PR 3 :facepalm: -Then I talked with Google (Thanks to Jess (WJ Mod)) and solved the problem with google. An now I'm still at PR 0 but my site on Google List.
But I didn't erase those pictures and videos :)

- I suggest you to open your eyes and confirm the web hosting policy. Go to Google and search and don't fall of Cheap offer.. Because that is not possible.

P.S. Russian Severs, Lithuania Servers, Sweden Servers are offshore not DDoS protected. If anyone told you that it's a lie...

So what would be best & cheapest choices to have a starter server for a filesharing website? Prefer server to be in EU. Not too worried about dmca etc.
Leaseweb?
OVH
Dedifrance?
What budget should I plan for?
Any sugegstions

This has been said many of times no matter what location you go with beware it all depends on the hosting provider you go with has there are some Sweden, Netherlands, and other hosting provider whom do comply DMCA notice that are located offshore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back