VDSWARE / NL / Win & Linux / Intel Xeon E3-1230 / 2GB RAM / 250GB HDD / 5TB BW / $ 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you accept Payza ?
No

Any discount coupon ?
We only have Double Ram Promo at the moment.

Warez linking ?
Yes, we can accept it as long as you don't host the files on the server.

Do you have 1-3-6-12 months subscription order ?
Any longer subscriptions can be done by contacting sales@vdsware.com
In longer subscriptions, you may get a good discount.

Why did you write : Payment Methods: PayPal, Skrill, Payza & Credit Cards in the first post ? Will you start accepting Payza soon within few days ?

Unfortunately, we don't expect to accept payza anytime soon.
And you are correct, I have edited the first post.

We have launched a new website and to celebrate the launch we are offering 50% first month discount on all our virtual servers plans using discount code 50OFF

Last edited:
All down?

I cannot connect on my VPS or VDSWARE. Till now not a single reply or support to resolve my problem.

Last edited:
Apparently 1st of April is 11 May in Egypt

due to financial issues VDSWARE has decided to shut down of all its services starting at 1st of April

No way of contacting them,

-----
ok fixed

Last edited:
Dear Moggy,

As explained to you previously, the down time on your node is due to the ip supplier requested a take-back due to multiple spam from other users on the node.
Anyway, since it's not your fault, as promised, I am backing up your data and will send it to you today.
No body is running away with anything, you just had a cheap 20$ server.

Dear Moggy,

As explained to you previously, the down time on your node is due to the ip supplier requested a take-back due to multiple spam from other users on the node.
Anyway, since it's not your fault, as promised, I am backing up your data and will send it to you today.
No body is running away with anything, you just had a cheap 20$ server.

You did not explain this, you said you had to give them back, with no reason, but makes a lot more sense now, but even so you could get your email working again so people can talk to you.

2$ 20$ 200$ doesn't matter for me money is money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back