Status
Not open for further replies.
47 comments
i have changed host now so it starts working automatically :)

there are still some problems there from admin panel like when i try to savee an ad in ad management it just shows blank with no progress. Same happens when i try to click "Fix broken profiles" option....the blank page that comes is like this:

2wlujhh.jpg

how to solve it...?

but i have used the backup link provide from Lokesh....i haven't backed up the data before changing to the current webhost...so i don't think database is messed up.....is it?

You're running vBulletin 3.8.6, try upgrading.

Latest is 3.8.7 Patch Level 2.

I recently changed servers and everything is working fine.
5Pa5J.png

There shouldn't be any errors in upgrading, I don't believe you have any heavy modifications. I've checked your site.

You can always backup before trying it, besides upgrades bring patches. ;)

As of right now, your site is throwing me a DB error.

<!--
Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [&lt;a href='function.mysql-connect'&gt;function.mysql-connect&lt;/a&gt;]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13)
/home/warezcat/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error :
Error Number :
Request Date : Sunday, April 8th 2012 @ 06:24:45 AM
Error Date : Sunday, April 8th 2012 @ 06:24:45 AM
Script : http://warezcats.com/
Referrer :
IP Address : XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :
-->

oh no, database error:

Code:
Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13)
/home/warezcat/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error   : 
Error Number  : 
Request Date  : Sunday, April 8th 2012 @ 06:49:53 AM
Error Date    : Sunday, April 8th 2012 @ 06:49:53 AM
Script        : http://www.warezcats.com/install/upgrade.php
Referrer      : 
IP Address    : 117.212.57.211
Username      : 
Classname     : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

now have upgrded the forum but those errors are still there......:(

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

the Vb mailing system is also having errors and i am getting lots of messages in my webmaster email with subject "
Mail delivery deferred: returning message to sender

Saini in your forum admincp go to vbulletin options and turn the forum off

Then uninstall, not turn off, your plug ins

Then run a a repair of the database with all tables checked in phpmyadmin (you should find that in your hosting plans control panel on the server)

then reinstall your plug ins.

I am not sure if you are aware of this but if you are running more then 1 site or a extremely active site on shared hosting you may be hitting your resource ceiling which could cause your mysql connection or entire site to drop.

I do not know what your traffic or resource usage is but there are quite a few people on WJ trying to run their sites on shared hosting for the low cost when their site should be on a VPS or Dedi because of their resource usage.

Added: Who are you hosting with?

Last edited:
it is with wrzhost.com

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

turnoff forum is not working.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back