Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

vBulletin Skins - $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am selling a skin which I modded the zero skin into. I call it "MAiN" for the limited price of $5


Previews

http://prntscr.com/9075h - Unregistered/Not Logged In Page [Removable, If Asked]
http://prntscr.com/906zf - Main Home
http://prntscr.com/9070k - Categories, Forums Shown
http://prntscr.com/90725 - Payments Page [Editable]

I offer full support. More mods? PM me and/or MSN me and we can get more stuff for you :)


As a Limited Time Offer. The Next Skin I make you are entitled to have it for FREE!


Skin is for $5 [Maybe Negotiable]
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
57
Messages
5
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom