vBCrew Free Contest - $$ Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehetts

50-dollar-bill-front.jpg

Were holding a contest for anyone who is interested in the type of community that we at vBCrew provide, all we ask i that you visit vBCrew and leave some QUALITY feedback on what you think about us, and a post here at wjunction in our site review wouldn't hurt your chances =]

wJunction really helped us get off the ground and some of the people here really helped me get if on its feet, returning the favor in my eyes.

There is no string attached, no loop holes.

Just a thank you.

Winners will be chosen at randon, but of coure someone who leaves quality feedback will win over a "your site is nice", if you decide to review us at vbcrew please hit us with somethings we can improve, thats honetly what this is all about we want to be the best at what we do. so again thank you.

Links to vbcrew are in my signature, and links to wjunction thread i also in signature, only reviews at vBCrew will enter you but a submission here will help your chances.

First prize is 50$
Second prize is 25$
Third will prolly be a premium feauture for your forum, whatever you want.

This is not a bot, or spambot, Im a actual person haha, so go check it out here in 6 months were going to do it again, but a ton more prizes a lot bigger and a ton better for the 1 year.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back