Using streamin.to videowood.tv and openload.co any other recommended one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richjtf

Hey, i've been using players from the sites i mentioned in the title, the rates have been great so far, i've done my fair share of research to find more services like these that do work and pay out but so far i have found none more. Can you guys recommend some good ones to me, please? If possible that allows embed video streaming.

6 comments
@richjtf : I will tell you one thing about openload.co, they immediately delete files by DMCA, I uploaded so many stuff, and it got deleted in a single day coz of DMCA.
P.S. The host is really good, there is no a percent doubting that, even I still use them, but if you want to work with a video host that will keep files for good, better try nosvideo.
I am quite happy with them!

Note : Openload team, don't get me wrong, nothing personal!. I love your site!!!

My experience

Streamin.to - Good rate, bad for your sites. Too many ads and it'll annoy your visitors. Bad for returning visits. Player is not responsive.
Openload.co - Good website, FTP access is good too. Streamin is better in terms of income. But I definitely go with openload as it's much better and their player fits on mobile devices.
Videowood - I'd never used them.

Im currently using videomega. One popunder on their video player. Less ads. Daily payments. But their rates are lower compared to above sites, but it's okay(for me LOL:D ) . Use them if you really care with your site. sorry for my english . :D

Last edited:
yea I don't like their mobile redirect too. I own an adult site and most of my visitors are using mobile phones. That's why I am now using videomega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back