UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bonus is for users who lost files they can choose between the 50% and PPD + PPS , some users can activate it, and some cant, we are working on this sir.
Maybe I'm wrong but I've understand that the bonus is only for users that have lost files, I haven't lost files so why I can activate the bonus ?

Upload with Zoom or CuteFtp & Filezilla not work Usershare

Code:
ERROR:>
[4/28/2011 7:12:29 PM] Can't write to data socket. Socket error = #10054.
[4/28/2011 7:12:29 PM] 452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device
[4/28/2011 7:12:29 PM] Temporary completion problem reply.
ERROR:>
Username: Anunnaki

Third time happening. Status says paid but no money paid in my paypal account.

2011-04-18 22:56:43 81.25 PAID

Kindly solve this problem, please. Please answer.

request on 2011-04-14, payment still pending

pm UserShare with my username, no reply since

(REPOST HERE IN CASE UserShare Had "OVERLOOK" MY CASE)

another time the same thing, status says paid but no money paid in my paypal account

2011-04-18 03:09:2015.17PAID
can you put that money back in my account balance so i can request payment again?

Strange. there maybe an issue with your account, can you tell me your username please sir.

My username:charlieman999

Not uploading at all,ftp zoom uploading all are down

What error are you getting?
You tried browser upload as well?
i cant connect usershare ftp.
How can i do that? I put to true password and activated ftp but dont work.I cant login....
Please try ftp again I just tried it works.

another time the same thing, status says paid but no money paid in my paypal account

can you put that money back in my account balance so i can request payment again?

Sir this has been done.

I waiting for my payment..

username : kingkong00

Please help me UserShare

2011-04-19 03:47:32 82.18 PENDING
Thanks.
Sent to:
Le T**h Binh (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
sin**ng@live.com Payment sent to:

liI0il**@hotmail.com
Amount sent:
-$82.18 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$82.18 USD
Date:
Apr 29, 2011 Time:
03:10:33 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

Last edited:
I really Hope Usershare is legit I have made only .01 per post for 2 months now I have paid more for the premium then I have made then Remote stops also today I can not connect I am a serious worker and wanted give usershare a chance as My number 1 host but Now I am fearful How come not more programs like filesonic or oron paying us partial sales and downloads. I was attrated to the 65/1000 downloadsd have you even considered my large files? wow maybe I should hang on to my old hoster I am very fearful now. I am still getting over 7.00 per day from my old hoster and havent donr anything with them in 6 weeks. I struggle to make 1.00 dollar with usershare The most i made in 1 day is 1.34 and that was working 24 hours straight and posting at 41 servers something isnt right Please get things straight I trusted you

we took the time here and showed concern to why we cant work today This is not a novice play game for me it is a job and I pay my bills with this so isnt it important to tell us why you are down? I give you all my respect please give it back we are your associates making money for you

we took the time here and showed concern to why we cant work today This is not a novice play game for me it is a job and I pay my bills with this so isnt it important to tell us why you are down? I give you all my respect please give it back we are your associates making money for you

Last edited:

Same thing happened to me as charlieman999. Status says paid but no money paid in my paypal account.

2011-04-18 22:56:43 81.25 PAID

Please kindly solve this problem. Or at least put it back to my account so I can request it again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back