UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooo pleaseeeee!!!
20 minutes is VERY GOOD for a download without captcha!!!
Whoever says different doesn't know what he/seh says at all!!!
No captcha is PERFECT!!!

Cheers UserShare!!

I've noticed that, when uploading via FTP, my files are put in "public" state automatically, even if I've switched the provacy setting "OFF".
Could you please verify this UserShare?

Thanks!

So are the really public or just ticked public?

We'll lower the initial wait time to 10Sec for registered users.

What is this?
HnL5p.png

When pay this(12 day waiting...)

6cpKK.png

Few questions

1. Do u have PPS prg ... is there a page where i can see the PPS %age u are giving out of premium sales
2. Available Plans: i clicked Downloads ... is there a way i can change it to Sales

Can you make so i can extend or upgrade my account to premium from account?
We are working on that, isn't up as yet though the button is there.

Few questions

1. Do u have PPS prg ... is there a page where i can see the PPS %age u are giving out of premium sales
2. Available Plans: i clicked Downloads ... is there a way i can change it to Sales
If this happens and you want to change ,pm me your username and we change it for you...you can see, pps sales when you vist my reports.If it says no data, you have not gotten any sales as yet.

oh... ok...

and what's about the banner? you wrote i just have to put my ref number...
sample: http://www.usershare.net/1234567.html (not my ref ^^) but its ok so?
and why you don't link to this site?
http://www.usershare.net/?op=payments

it would be much better...
Just a reminder.You will not get banner sales unless you are on PPS plan.However you can let referrers sign up through your link and thus you earn money (25%) but wont get commission from premium sales.

Either way as it was said, in a less explanatory fashion the banners are ok now, so you can just click "my banners" and copy the code under the banner you like and post it where ever you like as it has your affiliate id automatically linked.

My users have the same problem the other day, that I can not download with programs like Jdownloade or IDM or more ... had resolved, but has returned.

On my second account for a site (i asked you if its ok and you saied yes) i'm on the pps plan... so if anyone click on the banner he just can register a free account and not a premium!! you will have to fix that cause so i can't generate any sales...

I am on PPD so do i still get paid for PPS when i use banners

I mean # My Banner Links: Referral and PPS Banners

Or have to move to PPS

You need to install divx player for your browser

Ok, we'll lower it and put back the capactha, which you prefer?

i think put the capcha back for download 5 minutes ,and register user download for 15 second for second file

or you need to post a poll topic ,i make sure a lot of people suggest put back the capcha for second file download 10 minutes , nobody want to download 20 minutes for second file ,even it's me i will give up the link download ,that true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back