UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also cant remote upload :( tryin FTP but is they not a stats for %

i used my RL to FTP to US... but dont know what % its at

also i tried the RL plugin but thats very slow

What do you mean they are the same?, please indicate which server you are referring to.We've tested it and all seems well.

All of them is very slow. For example;
My pc downloads this file with 11 MB/s.
Screenshot Link: http://img825.imageshack.us/i/miner.png/
Remote upload downloads the same file from the same link with 345 Kb/s.
Screenshot link: http://img703.imageshack.us/i/yourss.png/
Server name is "id8133" but it isn't important. All of them is the same. What is wrong?

something is wrong on your end , we tested and all servers are fine.If you post a tracert we can help more.What speed you download @ also.Whats your location?

I upload to FS and usershare. Only userhsare uploads r slow. i thnk id8134.usershare has a problem coz its not giving more than 500KB upload speed. :(

JDownloader issue + Italian translation offer

I want to report a strange issue with the combination UserShare/JDownloader. Sometimes (apparently random) some links result offline to JD even if they're alive and kickin' on US (downloading them by browser works perfectly).
What about a little debugging to find why this issue happens? My downloaders would be grateful for this!

I've also noticed US site is localized in many languages but not in italian.
I'd like to contribute with an english/italian translation if you want. Maybe a premium period in exchange for this service? ;)

Let me know, italian is my mother tongue and my english is not so bad at all!

:D <3 UserShare!

Hi Usershare
2011-02-21 23:03:33 76.37 PAID
Request 2011-02-21 status paid but I don't receive any money :(
Check for me plz! (My usershare ID: Davis07)
Thanks!

Yes, Yesterday I received money of request 2011-03-04
But I didn't any money of request 2011-02-21
Check for me please.Thank Usershare

Ok will check this

Hi Usershare. Did you check for me?
Could you answer me about your result?
Thank you so much!:)

Uploading with z-o-o-m keeps uploading, without download link....you guys changed something on site?

also this:

8cdb19f075.jpg

Cmon guyz,how do you except us to earn or users to download, when site is randomly: either down, downloads with errors, slow downloads, slow uploads, sometime works, sometime doesn't...just STOP adding any more features, set it to work.
You want us to say wow, everything is great. Well, it isn't. Every time I tried to do that, when I looked onto other monitor, while I was typing how everything is great, I would get some error.
So, just please. Let us upload, users download. Fix speeds, and forget it.
If you can't make changes not influencing site, downloads, and uploads, then don't do it at all.
Everything worked good, when I start to use you, but now, I am more and more pissed. I am very stubborn person, and I would like to stay working with you, because I am surprised how well accepted your links are, but, since I am providing mirrors, you, with downtime, are only slowing me down. My queue is like superbig, full, and everything is stopped, because I can't upload one byte.

Last edited:
Files I uploaded via FTP are stuck and pending in the FTP and didn't show up in my file manager. Can you look into this?
Thanks.

FTP server is having issues, were working on it.

How to use remote upload?
Configure my filesonic account but give error when trie remote. :\

what error do you get? did you put the username and password in your account settings or in the link.don't use both, but try each separately, or you can PM me for help with the details, will see if we are blocked.

Uploading with z-o-o-m keeps uploading, without download link....you guys changed something on site?

also this:

8cdb19f075.jpg

Cmon guyz,how do you except us to earn or users to download, when site is randomly: either down, downloads with errors, slow downloads, slow uploads, sometime works, sometime doesn't...just STOP adding any more features, set it to work.
You want us to say wow, everything is great. Well, it isn't. Every time I tried to do that, when I looked onto other monitor, while I was typing how everything is great, I would get some error.
So, just please. Let us upload, users download. Fix speeds, and forget it.
If you can't make changes not influencing site, downloads, and uploads, then don't do it at all.
Everything worked good, when I start to use you, but now, I am more and more pissed. I am very stubborn person, and I would like to stay working with you, because I am surprised how well accepted your links are, but, since I am providing mirrors, you, with downtime, are only slowing me down. My queue is like superbig, full, and everything is stopped, because I can't upload one byte.

If you look through the thread users next to never complain about slow downloads so get your facts correct.We may have upload issues from time to time and most recently the FTP which we are sorting out.As for your error you can check the browser upload there is nothing wrong with and we changed nothing.so check your connection, our servers are fine.8-)

Hi Usershare. Did you check for me?
Could you answer me about your result?
Thank you so much!:)
Send me a pm please about your issue.

whatever u say....
next to never...lol, if you bothered to read what users say u will see ure next to never....
if site's not up, and with breaks, that means no one can reach it, so that means no downloads, so that means THIS:

8cdb1afce0.jpg

Every time there was a break in site loading, users couldn't download anything, which means, download speed equal 0

Those are my facts.

If you read properly, you would see what they are saying, or since its so much you would be able to make a short hop over to the next page and quote it, since you read soooo much ...

Again, get your facts str8, if downloads are being done the site having a short break, the downloads don't stop.Usershare is never down for an extended amount of time, unless its a fault of our datacenter as we have multiple redundancy.So if what your saying is that just as the site is down is the exact moment all of your users want to download ,it makes no sense.Everyone accepts that every file host has its problems , and we are known most for fixing those issue on a fast turn around time, so again, a three minute, lag , down time due to back ups or implementation of new features , keeps your earnings low is kind way off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back