UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you mean when it's frozen we lost all the current download count?
correct only download count and money count, but check your account next time money is being added.Well we'll do our best so this doesnt happen again, after any updates.This happened due to the new graphs being added.

questions:
1. When we will see revshare?
2. Is sales graph (stats) accurate at this point of time?
3. Can we turn off VIEWS of our files, and see only download counts?
4. When will be finished part where we can see from where downloaders are coming from? (forums, blogs)

Usershare. Is adult share (+18) allowed?

Answered already,check previous posts

questions:
1. When we will see revshare?
2. Is sales graph (stats) accurate at this point of time?
3. Can we turn off VIEWS of our files, and see only download counts?
4. When will be finished part where we can see from where downloaders are coming from? (forums, blogs)

When its done....

It is, but its disabled now,till program released

Use my reports for downloads ONLY.We will cosider showing function to turn it off

It was requested yesterday, alot of features are before it.So new requests are dependendent on how fast old one are done.Old features are quickly done if there are no more problems or bug reported and the techs have to pause and attend to fixing.

I thought I'd give this host a try, to see if are any good to use as a mirror for Fileserve & Bitshare for my larger files. The very first thing I've tried to remote upload is going at 1KB/s... surely there is an issue here? I would be quicker downloading the file and re-uploading it.

P.S - If this has been discussed already then I do apologise, but I have to ask as if this is a regular thing, then I'm best just calling it a day with this host before I even begin.

I thought I'd give this host a try, to see if are any good to use as a mirror for Fileserve & Bitshare for my larger files. The very first thing I've tried to remote upload is going at 1KB/s... surely there is an issue here? I would be quicker downloading the file and re-uploading it.

P.S - If this has been discussed already then I do apologise, but I have to ask as if this is a regular thing, then I'm best just calling it a day with this host before I even begin.

It's on FileSonic's side. Hotfile goes at 6mb/s for me

you are trying to remote upload FROM another host TO usershare,yet with your great deduction skills you automatically decide its usershare's fault.Please read in previous posts you'll see the issue isnt on our side.Upload a file and see the speed or try RU from other hosts.

Last edited:
there are so many mistake in this host:
1 I can't upload with ftp and i turn the ftp on in the account setting
2In file management their are only 20file in one page,i should pageup pagedown when i have lots of files
3when i select some files in file managenment ,i can't delete slected files,i should delete them one by one!
4remote upload can only upload for 10files,but sometime it will upload a file twice,so i have lot of duplicate files。when you want delete them,you should delete one by one....dear god
5when you want share link with different files,you can't do this work because it only can show one link one time.or export all files in you account

there are so many mistake in this host:
1 I can't upload with ftp and i turn the ftp on in the account setting
2In file management their are only 20file in one page,i should pageup pagedown when i have lots of files
3when i select some files in file managenment ,i can't delete slected files,i should delete them one by one!
4remote upload can only upload for 10files,but sometime it will upload a file twice,so i have lot of duplicate files。when you want delete them,you should delete one by one....dear god
5when you want share link with different files,you can't do this work because it only can show one link one time.or export all files in you account

Ok, well atleast you tried it and listed 5 reasons, 1 of which is valid, guess thats your many.

1)When you activate ftp, you have a min wait time of 3 mins before its ready, we'll make display about that.

2) if you have 100 files you will then have 5 pages, you think it should be less?

3)That makes no sense, you tick the selected files and you hit delete.Why cant you do that?

4)That can be increased ,but if you need more it clearly says mass upload ,so you can put alot more

5)Some suggested export selected and its being done

thanks for you replay.
1 I turn it on two days ago and now i can't use ftp.my password and account name is right
2only 20 files in a page is so less...when you have lots of files.in fileserve it can show 200files in a page.
3yeah ,yesterday i can't delete them but i test it just minute ago its ok.
4i have lots of files need remote,because i can't use ftp...

thanks for you replay.
1 I turn it on two days ago and now i can't use ftp.my password and account name is right
2only 20 files in a page is so less...when you have lots of files.in fileserve it can show 200files in a page.
3yeah ,yesterday i can't delete them but i test it just minute ago its ok.
4i have lots of files need remote,because i can't use ftp...

1)There maybe something your wrong with your input, FTP server is good to go.

2)200 files would be too lengthy, I guess the ability to choose how many files per page would be a good idea for you

3)ok

4)As I said you can use mass upload if you have alot of links to Remote upload.For the FTP please retry, if your still having trouble please PM your username.

you are trying to remote upload FROM another host TO usershare,yet with your great deduction skills you automatically decide its usershare's fault.Please read in previous posts you'll see the issue isnt on our side.Upload a file and see the speed or try RU from other hosts.

I wasn't trying to remote upload from another host though, it was from my server. Remote upload was working great at the same time uploading from my server to other hosts.

I wasn't trying to remote upload from another host though, it was from my server. Remote upload was working great at the same time uploading from my server to other hosts.

Ok, but yea, even your personal server qualifies as another host though, so either way , saying its our network cant be concluded just because your RU is slow.Honestly getting 1kbps lol sounds like a home server or something.Check with other hosts, our speeds are better than 1kbps loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back