UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm thinking that I could work with your service but first I'd like to know some things: 1) what is the maximum size of files downloadable from a free user ?
2) Ther is the possibility to create "physically" copies of files ? I mean to create a copy that has a different link from the original...

Payment Issues

As a result, effective immediately, payouts will now be made every 7 business days.So for users who requested payment on the 21st of March, your payment will be made on 30th of March,if you requested on the 22nd of March,it will be made on the 1st of April and so on.When the new system is online and error free, our regular schedule will be back in place.

2011-04-18 10:10:07...........PENDING :s

Payment Issues

As a result, effective immediately, payouts will now be made every 7 business days.So for users who requested payment on the 21st of March, your payment will be made on 30th of March,if you requested on the 22nd of March,it will be made on the 1st of April and so on.When the new system is online and error free, our regular schedule will be back in place.

2011-04-18 10:10:07...........PENDING :s

What is your username,we will send payment now.

Cant Request And My Payment Still Pending

2011-04-15 04:10:55 10.11 PENDING

What is your username,we will send payment now

bro they don't know how to count downloads......if u wanna check how the system works then upload a file on usershare & u don't need to download just open ur browser & copy paste the link & run it .....

after that go to ur usershare account & refresh ur page u will see 1 person downloads ur file....

fuk Usershare.......

scam scam scam

We will also correct this issue as well in the next release in a few days.Thank you for your kind words :)

r u goin to pay me pendin payment since 20 days

user id

deejam007
This is impossible, please go and google what business days are and calculate 7 business days from your last request.

Hi, I'm thinking that I could work with your service but first I'd like to know some things: 1) what is the maximum size of files downloadable from a free user ?
2) Ther is the possibility to create "physically" copies of files ? I mean to create a copy that has a different link from the original...

I believe we answered your email sir,please let me know if you need more assistance.

Can't press pay out button!
This will be resolved @1:00am EST.WE have found the issue.

@bitis: Usershare always delays:-s

There are no delays sir, he just needs to read the statement carefully

i don't receive my money ,i request on 4-4 your payment have trouble so it sent my money back ,i requested again on 19-4 ,do you call that late payment ? ,now i don't receive my money
Please read the statement carefully sir.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DEIS
Payment Issues

2011-04-18 10:10:07...........PENDING

My username is
Code:
majestad23

Hello UserShare,
i reached the minimum balance of $10.00 but i can't request my payout, Because the button of request payout is still disabled!!

my user name is fadepal

I've just bought an account and the site is already not reachable, this is really a perfect way to start :D:D:D

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DEIS
Payment Issues

2011-04-18 10:10:07...........PENDING

My username is
Code:
majestad23

This is my fault sir, your payment date has not yet arrived, please calculate 7 business days after request then you will get payment.

Hello UserShare,
i reached the minimum balance of $10.00 but i can't request my payout, Because the button of request payout is still disabled!!

my user name is fadepal

should be up ion a few hours

i need my payment

2011-04-19 15:04:38 19.42 PENDING

Username : abdofox
Your payment date has not come yet sir.

Still can'te press payout button!

In a few hrs sir.

Mi username is Anunnaki, Thanks Usershare!

What's about can't request money???
It will be ready in a few hrs sir,thank you for the patience, the payment server is coming back online soon.

Now I'm waiting for a new payment..
2011-04-14 19:52:05 PENDING
nick: sebaxtian

You have been paid sir :

Sent to:
A** R** (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
s****8@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$47.31 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$47.31 USD
Date:
Apr 26, 2011 Time:
22:12:10 GMT-04:00 Status:
Completed

request on 2011-04-14, paymet still pending
==============

one more: "request payment" button disabled for 5 days

what's going on?

Last edited:
request on 2011-04-14, payment still pending
what is your username?
Yes, and now, i can't access my account. :((
We are launcing the new payment server and webservers.there will be intermittent disruptions in service,we apologize for this sir.

Why the site is not reachable :|
Please read reply above sir.

....after 1 month still waiting $18 and all file deleted.....
You cannot have money pending for 1 mth sir.Thats impossible.Please calculate 7 business days from your last cashout date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back