UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my payment!

Dear usershare. My payment is about 102 and it already said paid but never transfer to my paypal account. I already send message to support@usershare.net but no reply. Fileserve and hotfile managed to pay me but usershare no. Please check. Thanks

username: morninghero

morninghero said:
Dear usershare. My payment is about 102 and it already said paid but never transfer to my paypal account. I already send message to support@usershare.net but no reply. Fileserve and hotfile managed to pay me but usershare no. Please check. Thanks

username: morninghero

Exact same condition as morninghero, and still no reply since March 28th 2011. Already contact support@usershare.net via emails, help desk, contact form. No reply. Payment status shown paid since March 28th, my Paypal never receive anything. Request again, waited again, same thing.
Meanwhile, request payment from other host, payment received within 2 hours.

I started to think about they use md5 + file name protection agains DMCA files.
EVen if you do not share, they wipe your files like BITSHARE do the files of their members.
I had same problem with bitshare 4 times my all files had wiped .

EVen if you do not share, they wipe your files like BITSHARE do the files of their members.

Problem is not even files removal at this point. I too, got all my over 200 files wiped all at once without notice. I no longer even care about that or asking for an explanation or compensation.

The bigger issue is Payment hasn't been received since March 28th, 2011 even though Status shown as "Paid". Same problem as most who got payment problems here. I contacted them since it happened and finally has to post in a public forum here (not my choice) to ask for a response. They suggested I emailed them. So I did, in turns, they block my email account. So far, still NO RESPONSE FROM THEM WHATSOEVER. I just would like the issue to be resolved. But how do I do that if it's one-sided so far.

Report them to administrators of this site, submit proofs, and help to kick the fuckers out of here, prevent them to scam someone else...You got 200 files deleted, I got 13000, 2.3TB...
They deleted all files that don't convert into premium accounts, so they don't have to pay for PPD system. They screwed uploaders more than once here and every time they had some sort of excuse.
For lowering rates, they invented users who complained on ridiculous high rates (WTF?)
That was bullshit numero uno they've invented.
Then they've shaved downloads on every weekend, and throttled traffic, to both pay less PPD users, and turn free users to premiums, with excuse how they fix something?
Who the hell fix anything only during weekends when there's most downloaders online???
Then they've put other shit like LONG waiting time between 2 downloads.
So, they completely transformed from good filehost, to complete shit, and scam, once they couldn't pay off PPD users. That is why there's so many unpayed users, that is why LOT of files are deleted (they surely didn't dissapear, because when you calculate loss for me of 2.3TB that I've uploaded for 3 months, and their shitty offer like bonus, you will notice that I can't take any bonus since my files are gone) so, basically, why the fuck would I upload again? They precisely calculated that, that is why they are offering ridiculous shit like that. Which no one will take, because they have no attention to return.
Why do you think there's no download counter only? So, you can't know how much real downloads you have...
I wrote 5 times this, but never sent, this time I'm pissed to see that they are still here, promoting their scam service, instead admins finally notice this, and kick them into the orbit.

it is not deserted we having issues with some servers so all priority is to get them up an running...

Was a huge error which caused this.We resolved it and are moving forward

Bonus Boost in work now?? Or is it forgotten> Like 2 times with stats ?
It is ready but not launched as yet

Problem is not even files removal at this point. I too, got all my over 200 files wiped all at once without notice. I no longer even care about that or asking for an explanation or compensation.

The bigger issue is Payment hasn't been received since March 28th, 2011 even though Status shown as "Paid". Same problem as most who got payment problems here. I contacted them since it happened and finally has to post in a public forum here (not my choice) to ask for a response. They suggested I emailed them. So I did, in turns, they block my email account. So far, still NO RESPONSE FROM THEM WHATSOEVER. I just would like the issue to be resolved. But how do I do that if it's one-sided so far.

some web/email and DB servers are down, we're getting them back up so response to emails are slow.

Last edited:
Im Using ftp1.Usershare.net and 173.199.123.230

Cant connect to ftp.usershare.net because say password wrong, but my password is fine...

EDIT: Seems the problem is my User...

Because i have two RDP and cant upload in Both...

Username ID: Anunnaki

Last edited:
hi, it's just me or everyone can't click on request payout button ?

my username: ace3

Im Using ftp1.Usershare.net and 173.199.123.230

Cant connect to ftp.usershare.net because say password wrong, but my password is fine...

EDIT: Seems the problem is my User...

Because i have two RDP and cant upload in Both...

Username ID: Anunnaki
Ok, we will look into this..

can I have a list of users whose payments are late? We have none at the moment, but is anyone overlooked? When our email servers are back online we will be sending out global messages.

UserShare said:
can I have a list of users whose payments are late? We have none at the moment, but is anyone overlooked? When our email servers are back online we will be sending out global messages.

Yes, as I have posted this before. I have not being paid since March 28th, 2011. I have requested payment and again status shown Paid while not receiving payment. There is nothing wrong with my Paypal as I had just received payment from other host site. I have request the same $81.25 again.

Since you said your email servers are down, do I need to email or fill in the contact form again? Or are you compiling the non-payment list here??

UserShare said:

Yes, as I have posted this before. I have not being paid since March 28th, 2011. I have requested payment and again status shown Paid while not receiving payment. There is nothing wrong with my Paypal as I had just received payment from other host site. I have request the same $81.25 again.

110425064904823669.jpg

110425065256762260.jpg

Look at the highlights, those shown paid but Payment not received on Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back