Use Sitemaps and Google will Crawling your Site 5 Times more

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Coon: that just means that not all links are in the main index for your site. All google figures are approximates after all.

Yeah, so what's the point here, you still have 220k pages indexed, only 6.7 mil theoretically which doesn't result to anything..

Does anyone fancy coming to teamviewer and sorting it out for me ?
I keep getting errors, i am trying to sort them but it just doesn't work when ido the steps it says LOL .. FML !

yea happy I was actually checking up the differences in different sites with and without recently. I was amazed how deletedism indexes so quickly compared to some other sites. Great tips as always :D

Hi.It wud be great if u can help me in this MrHappy.
Sometimes my links are goin down in google. Yesterday the number of links was 1760 nd today der are only 1700. I hav added this sitemap nd all frm before only.
Plz help.

Hey Happy do we have to Manually submit the RRS feed links in Webmasters hangout? I included all of it in the robots file but they don't show up in the webmasters hangout in the Sitemap section.

Edit: All the RSS feeds now appear in the webmasters on google. Thanks Mr.Happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back