Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Mark. UltimA didn't scam anyone in any way, He's just helping a friend of his, which I think is allowed. But since an owner of .com decided to pay someone to do a crap job was really not necessary. Your (.com) just increasing more problems for yourself which IMO you don't want. Anyways best of luck to both sites.

+1 Mark. UltimA didn't scam anyone in any way, He's just helping a friend of his, which I think is allowed. But since an owner of .com decided to pay someone to do a crap job was really not necessary. Your (.com) just increasing more problems for yourself which IMO you don't want. Anyways best of luck to both sites.
Does not matter one bit. This is absolutely atrocious. No offense to UltimA, but even IF it is Justins site. keep the other USAWarez domain, but for God's sake have the decency to buy another $10 domain, you can even use the same database. When someone spend $1600. You can even keep the USAW domain and just redirect it there.

It will help unconfuse everyone. Doesn't matter which site makes it out on top in the end. There will still be a clone.

All I'm saying is that this situtation helps neither site.

One of them have to switch domains/names just for simplicity itself. And my bid is for the guy who spent a whole lot more money then the other guy. :confused:

Does not matter one bit. This is absolutely atrocious. No offense to UltimA, but even IF it is Justins site. keep the other USAWarez domain, but for God's sake have the decency to buy another $10 domain, you can even use the same database. When someone spend $1600. You can even keep the USAW domain and just redirect it there.

It will help unconfuse everyone. Doesn't matter which site makes it out on top in the end. There will still be a clone.

All I'm saying is that this situtation helps neither site.

One of them have to switch domains/names just for simplicity itself. And my bid is for the guy who spent a whole lot more money then the other guy. :confused:

I don't exactly agree with you, eventually there will be a clone and Justin never knew USAWarez was coming back so he decided to start his own USAWarez since he had the domain. And to be straight forward, Justin won't switch domains neither will he change names. Both site's have put a lot of effort on their sites. A site is a site, lets all live with it, even if their clones.

Well I'm saying this to all of you guys, don't take it as hard feelings or anything. Just stand in oz187 foot currently. Tell me how would you feel? USAWarez.org started on 01-18-2009, after oz187 bought the site. How come they didn't start it before? I checked the WhoIS and the domain was bought on Novemeber 22,2008. Why didn't they start it in that month? How come they start it on the site after few months, when oz187 bought the OFFICAL USAWarez. Makes no sense. I heard UltimA say such phrasing as : "As a good friend of mine, Kap, once told me - imitation is the sincerest form of flatter" , "It's pathetic dude.
The features may be nice, but you'll get nowhere being a clone." Those are some of your quotes I found, well you knew Artifax was selling USAWarez, which was post it on 12-14-2008, 08:26 PM. How come you helped him started the USAWarez.org anyway on January 18,2009? I don't understand. Imagine somebody goes and buy a warezscene domain, copies your whole entire skin and how the forum looks like. How would you feel?

Imagine somebody goes and buy a warezscene domain, copies your whole entire skin and how the forum looks like. How would you feel?

I'm not selling WarezScene's domains to different people, am I now.

If ArtiFax sells the USAWarez domains to many people, it's all for themselves, regardless of the price.

I have an USAWarez domain and can start a site right now, But No I didn't, I just directed it to .org :P Btw on topic now, UltimA if theres any smod spots available please keep me in mind :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back