Other {US/UK} FileStorageHouse.com - RapidLeech - MU/HF/RS/FS Working, 1 Gbps, Unmetered

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is in the UK. It's a UK IP. So onshore which has no place on WJ.

I am in the least afraid that you will take my customers. As the best RL hosting voted on WJ, I have little to be afraid of you. Look at your prices. And I am always full.

Just to help the community in detecting scammers, cheaters and those providing incorrect offers.

Rapidshare download:
ehgpol.png

Hotfile premium download:
[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/eur9k9.png[/SLIDE]

Megaupload premium download:
[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/5b2m9d.png[/SLIDE]

Sniffdog your right about WJ not allowing onshore hosting but their is an exception which is Rapidleech as eg USA is onshore but it's preferable as you get good speeds for Hotfile and Fileserve. I'm aware this is UK and not USA but you get the idea. If it was general hosting he was offering this would be long closed.

As for the speeds I can't really close it due to this. Speeds can differ from person to person and different times of the day. As he's providing demos people can get an idea of the speed and continue with a purchase if they desire and are satisfied with them.

I'm aware this is a new member with a limited number of posts but everyone deserves an equal chance.

The server is in the UK. It's a UK IP. So onshore which has no place on WJ.

I am in the least afraid that you will take my customers. As the best RL hosting voted on WJ, I have little to be afraid of you. Look at your prices. And I am always full.

Just to help the community in detecting scammers, cheaters and those providing incorrect offers.

kk thats good to know, but im not a scammer, nor a cheater.. I kinda feel like ive been scammed by burstnet. Im am actually paying them 25 GBP per month for 1gbt connection..

changed the offers to 100mbps and bringing the prices down.

Sniffdog your right about WJ not allowing onshore hosting but their is an exception which is Rapidleech as eg USA is onshore but it's preferable as you get good speeds for Hotfile and Fileserve. I'm aware this is UK and not USA but you get the idea. If it was general hosting he was offering this would be long closed.

As for the speeds I can't really close it due to this. Speeds can differ from person to person and different times of the day. As he's providing demos people can get an idea of the speed and continue with a purchase if they desire and are satisfied with them.

I'm aware this is a new member with a limited number of posts but everyone deserves an equal chance.

Thanks mate.

Just for verification, and to let others know that My purpose is not to rip people off or cheat what my quality is given.

I have chosen 1gbit, and i ordered it off the host.

25u16de.jpg

I bought more bandwidth and it's not included in that invoice *NOTE*

Please Check the demo, and see that it's a 1gbit port. Thank you.

9bc2ms.png

Just got the new server up..

Enjoy!
http://i53.tinypic.com/9bc2ms.png

Premium Leechers 20 GB SPACE

Space : 20 GB
Bandwidth : 650 GB
1Gbps Premium cPanel Server
RAR/UNRAR Support
Shell Access Provided Free!
Free Setup !
AUTOMATIC SETUP

Price : $5.00

i want this one ... can i pay with paypal ?

Hello mate, when I get home I'll show you how to on msn or here.

Kipasmuter11, please go to this link, and register @ the site

http://www.filestoragehouse.com/cart.php
Then, click on Premium Leechers, And then go down,
Then Click on Order Now. Follow instructions, and almost to the end
put your paypal info.

Thank you.

Yesterday I buy RL from FileStorageHouse.
You can see below, download speed from HOTFILE PREMIUM

6zyn37.jpg

I think the download speed is enough for me to upload much movies :D
Thank you FileStorageHouse

i have purchase
Premium Leechers 10 GB SPACE

Space : 10 GB
Bandwidth : 500 GB
1Gbps Port
Premium cPanel Server
Spilt/Merge : Yes
MD5 Hash Change : Yes
Shell Access Provided Free !
Free Setup!

Price : $3.25

and i have make payment with paypal ....

so don't forget to sent my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back