Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try something else
I'm set for the experiment only

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

[video=youtube;5I7ierGHW14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7ierGHW14&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Do you understand english? Can you read? "YOUR IP IS BLACKLISTED" what do you need more?

Last edited:
@all user,

this new script is in beta modus... Payment method is just PayPal for the next 1-2 weeks..

After we upgrade our script we gonna tell you here and you can use again Bitcoin, Skrill and Payza in future.

Regards,
Sladi

Is there a solution to my problem
Or it's over

How comes you only with problem? Do you use proxy server maybe? I cant help you id i dont know 100% what a problem.

If you IP was blocked then is there a reason for this?! Do you use tor? Our new script dont block privat IPs

So explain me what is a problem please.

Thanks,
Sladi

@InnerWorld

on urle.co we whrite big text and here too... We do not use more old readymade script. We have now own script and new database... This was only way to get stable site.

@696969 in next 1-3 weeks our system have just paypal... After our coder edit Payza, Skrill and Bitcoin then would be available. Our site have no ads in moment for next 2-3 days so we earning nothing,just you. We do this all just for you all guys!

New script is better and faster. New server is great too!

You can use paypal for next time or waiting for 1-3 weeks.

We give our best to import and edit this other 3 payments method.

Regards,
Sladi

@InnerWorld

on urle.co we whrite big text and here too... We do not use more old readymade script. We have now own script and new database... This was only way to get stable site.

Regards,
Sladi

whats the connection with that in my problem? my problem is i cannot log in and recover passwors isnt working either

@InnerWorld

Regards,
Sladi

whats the connection with that in my problem? my problem is i cannot log in and recover passwors isnt working either

you are not register on urle.io

Regards,
Sladi

you are not register on urle.io

Regards,
Sladi

OMG!, so what happen to my earnings then?

and my referrals

check this thread and see what se whrite here... On urle.co we tell all user we gonna get new and own script with new database. All earnings gonna be payed aftter you send
us a email with your paymen id and what is panding.

What is better: old script with 100s of errors and site down any 2 days or new script with new database but without any problems?!

Im sorry, but this was only way to make a site stable... Register new and check our new beta script.
More future coming soon.

In moment we pay just with paypal and other 3 methods must be edited in our script soon.

Regards,
Sladi

Hi, I had to create another account again :( my user: nyx07

Where are the rates?

Point in your favor counting 5 views for ip, very good

Hi, I had to create another account again :( my user: nyx07

Where are the rates?

Point in your favor counting 5 views for ip, very good

Hey,

you can see we have new script and design... In moment they are no rates table but if you generate some links you will see your earning would be better as on urle.co old script.
On start is rates not really high because we do not place our ads (working on this), thats mean we do not earn any cent next 3 days, but we have upgrade to 5 view/24h/IP

Script gonna stay in beta modus for next 2 weeks but all function working so don't worry.

In moment we accept just paypal. In 2 weeks we have again Bitcoin, Payza and Skrill for you.

Good luck and hope you like new script/design.

Regards,
Sladi

I can not understand why when i click on short link it is asking my e-mail password?
Ok now! Tour is good!

Last edited:
I can not understand why when i click on short link it is asking my e-mail password?

This is not email password. This is just password to protect your link if you want. This is optional so you don't need put pass. Some user want protect some special links so this option is available but you don't must use this.

Regards,
Sladi

where's mass shrink option ?

unable to shrink a single link...it asks for keyword,title,password,geo targeting,color

when i use quick shorten option...it display ip listed in spam list

OMG!, so what happen to my earnings then?

and my referrals

check this thread and see what se whrite here... On urle.co we tell all user we gonna get new and own script with new database. All earnings gonna be payed aftter you send
us a email with your paymen id and what is panding.

What is better: old script with 100s of errors and site down any 2 days or new script with new database but without any problems?!

Im sorry, but this was only way to make a site stable... Register new and check our new beta script.
More future coming soon.

In moment we pay just with paypal and other 3 methods must be edited in our script soon.

Regards,
Sladi

i send you an email but i dont remember my balance,

I need full page script.

This all coming up guys... This is our first own script and this all function coming on next upgrade. Mass shrinker option coming up too.

@coolguy this is not more old readymade script who most webmaster using in moment. This is function coming soon..

@InnerWorld yes, we get your email and other 600 too... So please hold on we gonna check all mails and old payment of urle.co we gonna pay like "allways"

Regards,
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back