Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear User,

coming up next:

any monday one of our user get $5 bonus!

How this work?

Any 7 days we gonna check traffic of all our user and user with most traffic get $5 bonus!
On next update this option would be enabled so stay tuned.

Regards,
Sladi

I will win :whistling::smokin:
Kg6ei9U.png

Last edited:
OMG
Full Page Script in shink and urle
shink 7/8 K
fnclJUh.png

Urle 5k
Kg6ei9U.png

shink is the best count

Please add in urle
8UnXuBJ.png

Last edited:
@matishall
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] nice traffic... We gonna try put this on next update.
@mnbx you welcome mate
@InnerWorld anybody can be a guy who get a bonus! You just need more traffic like matishall

Regards,
Sladi
[/FONT]

Thank you for payment

[FONT=&quot]
Fast payment
=​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
happy user​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
=​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
urle.co​
[/FONT]

Dear user,

you can see we have last time so many server downs and we try to fix this...

We using readymade script since 3 weeks now we starting and any time is any problem there with this script.

Since 4 weeks we working on own script and in 6-12 hours we gonna be done and present you our new site.

Powerfully php script with great design and easy to use for everyone.

Readymade scripts have so many bugs and owner of this script have never time for support (800+ clients and he's alone).

We gonna have now own admin, own script, own security team and quick support/payment like on start.

But... 1 problem is there. Since 3 weeks we start with this readymade script, our database is over 600MB big (yea thats right!)

We can't import this and new script have not so many option like readymade script but we go start again without any bugs in future!

All you links gonna be deleted but in future you gonna have never this offline problem.

We can stay with this readymade script but what if you have problems with counter and site is any time down, this is not great idea for us and for you.

Our new script is just made for us and for you! No more readymade scripts!

After you join our new site in few hours you all would need to register again and generate links new.

All panding payments gonna be pay next 24 hours with $1 bonus! All you need is send us a email on admin(at)urle.co with your username on urle.co and money what is panding (if you cant see this, just tell us so we can proof this for you).

This all we do just for you. Readymade scripts can use anybody but this is not our goal!

On start we never know that we get over 2.000 visitors per min! This readymade script was not ready for so much traffic.

Our new script would not have any problems with this traffic. We have new dedi server with ssd's now and we hope in future would be everything fine.

If you have any quastions, feel free to conact us. Don'y worry about your panding payments. All our user would be pay like allways.

Best regards,
Sladi

P.S. urle.co is and would stay No. 1 shortner. Withdraw/payment any 30-60 min, 50x a day gonna stay for you! No more waiting 24 hours or a week.

urle.co is and would stay No. 1 shortner

:psy:

rosette3.png

Hope for the best

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Fast payment
= [/FONT]​
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]happy user [/FONT]​
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]= [/FONT]​
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]urle.co

[/FONT]​

Last edited:
my stats are frozen man, when i started with you i have over 1000 views, but now only have 38 with you, i try with shink and with they i have over 2000 views... if you want screenshot tell me i have screenshot.

please fix that and... you promise me a bonus rigth? i send you an email but the bonus never came to me...what happen man? urle is not so cool for me rigth now

i'm not happy....whether u delete all my links....

i request u ...to do one thing

add an option to show my original link corresponding to urle.co short link....

so that i can copy my original link

Last edited:
@WayLayer we get over 600 mails. I'm sorry that we forget you. Send us email again please. 2. read my text. We gonna delete all files in 2-3 Stunden. Urle get own script and no more readymade script. We do this you me so you would have stabil script with great and simple design. Please for understand this.

Regards,
Sladi

@coolguy i can understand you that you not happy now but new Urle script would be better and faster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back