Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 months waited for a past payment in WebMoney, now again need to wait 2 months for payment in Bitcoin ..

Hello,
We apologize for this we gonna sent payment so fast as possible. What is your withdraw of? Please sent email on admin@
Regards,
Sladi

Another 23 days passed after my letter.

Send my payment PLEASE !!!

Bitcoin

withdraw id 2279 - 7/16/18, 11:35 PM - Pending
withdraw id 2240 - 6/10/18, 9:18 PM - Approved

Another 23 days passed after my letter.

Send my payment PLEASE !!!

Bitcoin

withdraw id 2279 - 7/16/18, 11:35 PM - Pending
withdraw id 2240 - 6/10/18, 9:18 PM - Approved

Hello,
in the moment we have a problems with bitcoin payments. You would be updated here in next few days.

Regards
Sladi

Hello guys,

we just have a with ad Network.

Since 6 weeks now we waiting on payment and they still not sent.

Do not use urle in the moment because we would disable counter soon.

We do not earn money right now and we still need wait on payment so we can pay all our user.

So in the moment we can’t do something. Only waiting on the payment.

I hope you guys can understand this.

Thanks,
Sladi

Ok , thanks for notify user the current situation you having now , glad you are not like those scammer who have paying problem ,yet keep quiet and just continue to make use our links to earn , hope you get paid from the ad network soon .

Last edited:
We are waiting for payment since 2 months now from ad network and still nothing happens. This is a reason why we gonna shut down urle on 1th Sept 2018. Please save your links and change it to other host.

Thank you all for support us but we dont have any other choise to let our project on alive! We hope you can understand our situation.

Best regards and all the best,
admin

P.S. some user would maybe not understand this situation but we have no other choice!

We are waiting for payment since 2 months now from ad network and still nothing happens. This is a reason why we gonna shut down urle on 1th Sept 2018. Please save your links and change it to other host.

Thank you all for support us but we dont have any other choise to let our project on alive! We hope you can understand our situation.

Best regards and all the best,
admin

P.S. some user would maybe not understand this situation but we have no other choice!

Please check your PM's ASAP

Hello

The urle admin is honest I always received payments from him . Admin please send me my last request and good luck in the future . than you very much for you work

My account name : amiramir88

My last payment is approved ! when will I receive the money thank you very much for your service :)

"we gonna shut down urle on 1th Sept 2018"

The site is still working!
It's just a scam!

I'm waiting for a payment of 3 months!

"we gonna shut down urle on 1th Sept 2018"

The site is still working!
It's just a scam!

I'm waiting for a payment of 3 months!

Hello,
site is down we only let it online for some users because they have short lot links manually (single) we get online again after ad network sent payment and we pay you guys.

Regards
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back