Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I will not get paid until I write here ..

Already 38 days "Approved" wmz .. please send ..

username: dimetrust

the following requests too, if you can ..

Thank you

Hello,

webmoney payment is on 17th.

Im apologizing for waiting sir, we had some problems with ad network...

17th is wmz payment day

Regards
Sladi

Last edited:
Hello,

webmoney payment is on 17th.

Im apologizing for waiting sir, we had some problems with ad network...

17th is wmz payment day

Regards
Sladi

Withdraw received .. with a delay of almost 2 months .. thank you

Withdraw received .. with a delay of almost 2 months .. thank you

Hello,

We had and still have some problems to upload a money on Webmoney. So now we have stop to use wmz for now. Please use other payment method.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. If you need Bitcoin payment or Litecoin then please let us know so we can active this. For Bitcoin, Litecoin would be minimium withdraw $50 and all other methods are by $3 (paypal, payza, skrill)

Hello @all

we just wanna inform you that payza payment is no more available!
Justice.gov have taken server offline.

Please use other payment in future to get payed.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/victim-witness-assistance/obopay-payza

Regards,
Sladi

VdSEX2r.png

Last edited:
But earning will be less as some user will go away if anti adblock code is back . Is there a way for a win win solution .

Hello,

i think better way is to let it like this... Because if you force user to disable adblocker then you will loose then maybe and they will start use other site and not yours...

Maybe is better sometimes to earn less but your user gonna stay by you.

In the moment we gonna let it without this but in future we can talk again if we get more mails from user with this wish.

Regards,
Sladi

So that mean your full page script serve no purpose as my user with adblock will not be able to view your site and go through any ad , am i right ? in that case i think i will just use your site on some of my links only and thanks for reply .

So that mean your full page script serve no purpose as my user with adblock will not be able to view your site and go through any ad , am i right ? in that case i think i will just use your site on some of my links only and thanks for reply .

Hello,

With our without force user it’s hard. So we do not force in the moment but it would be changed in future maybe if we get more as 70% of webmaster who want this changes.

Regards,
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back