Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for disabled captcha ! Keep going with your site : ))

PS: Why i have $0.39 fee from PayPal ? I don't have this problem with other shrinking sites ...

Last edited:
Thanks for disabled captcha ! Keep going with your site : ))

PS: Why i have $0.39 fee from PayPal ? I don't have this problem with other shrinking sites ...

Not sure but we send Euro and all our user get dollar. Or just call my PayPal and ask for this :-)

Regards,
Sladi

We accept Social traffic like (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all others) like youtube too just for next 12 hours (Europe time 13PM)
After this time we do not more accept this traffic! Traffic from Forums, Img sharing, file sharing, blogs are allowed.
Captcha stay disable for all user/visitors

We accept Social traffic like (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all others) like youtube too just for next 12 hours (Europe time 13PM)
After this time we do not more accept this traffic! Traffic from Forums, Img sharing, file sharing, blogs are allowed.
Captcha stay disable for all user/visitors

We accept Social traffic like (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all others) like youtube too just for next 12 hours (Europe time 13PM) After this time we do not more accept this traffic! Traffic from Forums, Img sharing, file sharing, blogs, other url shortener are allowed.Captcha stay disable for all user/visitorsRegards,Urle.co Administrator

Our google analytics screenshot:

NeJietR.jpg

Last edited:
Your quick link work on my site but not on the site i wish to post on , only normal generate link work on the site i wish to post , maybe your quick url is too long or was ban on the site that i wish to post , will be best if can provide quick link like ouo , anyway i using your quick link on my own site , hopefully your business stay long to compete with others else my link and my work all will be go down the drain :)

Your quick link work on my site but not on the site i wish to post on , only normal generate link work on the site i wish to post , maybe your quick url is too long or was ban on the site that i wish to post , will be best if can provide quick link like ouo , anyway i using your quick link on my own site , hopefully your business stay long to compete with others else my link and my work all will be go down the drain :)

We put filter for some sites... just send me pm and tell me what for site is this so I can put filter off maybe.

Regards,
Sladi

Regards,
Sladi

oic , so if your quick link not work with some short url site like below error , that mean you filter them , thanks anyway

URL not formatted correctly.

Last edited:
@hifi that's right!

@p0mpata captcha is disable! In moment we do not more accept social network traffic. The same is with youtube!

Here is a lot of short links services and they all accept social networks i think so you dont need to worry.

Welcome is: Forums/Blogs, img file sharing sites, file sharing sites, other short link sites.

Regards,
Sladi

I can't understand what is the problem with social network a.k.a Facebook ? They click on link , they see your ads , you make money , we make money. What's diferent if they use links on facebook page or blog ?

facebook traffic its hard to identify the real traffic unlike forum site admin can check your link and files, he can also see some comment of user traffic.

I can't understand what is the problem with social network a.k.a Facebook ? They click on link , they see your ads , you make money , we make money. What's diferent if they use links on facebook page or blog ?

Dorodoy have right. We disable captcha and because of this we have not of fake traffic from social network and this is hard to proof. So we can enable captcha and everything is allow and accept or we disable captcha and you accept our new rules.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. create your own Wordpress blog and post your stuff there and then you can use urle.co service again

Or use some img/file hosting sites then is no problem to

Last edited:
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h][FONT=&quot]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/FONT]

Internal Server Error

[FONT=&amp]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/FONT]

is back again

Last edited:
@BTC site was down for 5 min because captcha is disable and we have tousends of fake traffic per minute.
Now works everything fine.

Regrads,
Sladi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back