Status
Not open for further replies.

f_nove

Does anyone use this service?

I use this service around March, and already paid 2x

Around June they changed their domain name
And I lost all the files I've uploaded there because they changed their domain, I've contacted the admin regarding my files but there's no change, so I had to reupload all my files around +20GB T.T

Yesterday, July 25 I requested payout, July 27 status is already "PAID", but I still yet received the money
I've contacted the admin through contact form and facebook
But there's no single reply at all

Does anyone have the same problem with me?

20 comments
I intend too since no support at all
But I need good PPD programs without limitation, even $1/1000 download is fine

I still have his email account, somehow I want to bully him by spamming his account lol

I use U4E, cc $4/1000 ... but you need to work , not day or two, you must work constantly if you wanna your money. Yes, I know, it is funny, but it is good as well ;)

I use U4E, cc $4/1000 ... but you need to work , not day or two, you must work constantly if you wanna your money. Yes, I know, it is funny, but it is good as well ;)

I'm trying Speed4Up right now
It's kinda hard to find good PPD which have good rates for Japan & Indonesia since my visitors/downloaders are mostly from JP & ID

The reason why you haven't got your payout is that you're a cheater.

For example, I can pick any of IP that downloaded your random file, then I will see a very interesting picture:

https://prnt.sc/kdzkow

Another instance: https://prnt.sc/kdzkyz

Hence, you are using some kind of proxy to generate downloads. All your downloads are fake, so why you think that you ought to get payout? For what? Fake traffic? Delirious.

More: https://prnt.sc/kdzma0

If someone have doubts - I can send you more evidence, it's not a problem at all.

Ok, so you think I'm a cheater because I'm "Using some kind of proxy to generate downloads. All your downloads are fake, so why you think that you ought to get payout? For what? Fake traffic? Delirious." ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Well, thank you so much for your declaration
You are so honest sir~ (*≧▽≦)
1.jpg

If I am use fake traffic I will use traffic from US and other traffic which pay me more money
And SADLY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE FAKE TRAFFIC ha ha ha~ ¯\_( ◉ 3 ◉ )_/¯

All I do is upload more files and share the files in my blogspot, I only use G+ Community to share my blog posts because I'm not fan of social media ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh~ look at my blog traffic~ ~ヾ(^∇^)
2.jpg

3.jpg

And if I REALLY REALLY USE FAKE TRAFFIC
I will earn more money than this, and I will target it $10 per day :D
5.jpg

4.jpg

And I'm happy for working with you till now
Have a nice day :D

You can use about 10 such account and generate about 10 dollar every day or something similar.

I showed you the reason. If you have doubts - write me, I will show you whole picture.

I can pick any IPs (user) that downloaded your file - and I'll see that this IP using some kind of schedule to download your files.

It's not 1 or 2, 3, 4, 5 IPs. This is related to all your downloads.

Sorry, we do not pay for fake traffic that is generated by proxy.

You can use about 10 such account and generate about 10 dollar every day or something similar.

I showed you the reason. If you have doubts - write me, I will show you whole picture.

I can pick any IPs (user) that downloaded your file - and I'll see that this IP using some kind of schedule to download your files.

It's not 1 or 2, 3, 4, 5 IPs. This is related to all your downloads.

Sorry, we do not pay for fake traffic that is generated by proxy.

I'm fine with you telling other about me using fake traffic
To be honest, I really don't know how to use fake traffic, and if I really know I'm gonna use it on PPD which pay more higher than yours
I only know about your site around March this year, introduced by respected member of wjunction, and I registered under their referrals link

Actually I love the features you offer
yM6BeoX.jpg

Which is my visitors/downloaders can easily download my files

Besides, I feel like you are the one cheat here
In your site it said...
qjHPitC.jpg

But no matter what it's $1,2/1000
I already satisfied with that since JP & ID rarely have good rates in PPD programs
Well, my visitors/downloaders mostly from JP & ID, if there's any PPD which pay high for JP & ID why I using yours? -.-

And I wouldn't bothered using URL Shortener as traffic source, instead I will use the real url directly as traffic source
Vivads & Oturl is URL Shortener, and you need to solve CAPTCHA to go to the real page, and they use Google CAPTCHA
Which is super annoying and troublesome to do

Also you direspect my downloaders by accusing them (and me) using fake traffic
They also sacrifices their time and iNet quota just for solved the troublesome CAPTCHA, y'know

I remember uploading more than 300 files with amount 18GB
More files, more download, more money right?
So what if same person (IP) download many files in my account?
Didn't you said so...
CkpA95B.jpg

c1cXinG.jpg

And I respect you for pay me twice
If there's any of your customer start bad mouthing you, don't blame on them

And as I said, I'm fine with you telling other about me using fake traffic
I'm not afraid because I'm not lying, I play fair here

#peace

And as I said, I'm fine with you telling other about me using fake traffic
I'm not afraid because I'm not lying, I play fair here

#peace
It's OK, we can check your traff one more time, maybe I'm wrong. Write to our support email, will discuss.

We are trying to defend our project from fake downloads case in past it's cased to problems with domain and adv. Thanks for understanding.

It's OK, we can check your traff one more time, maybe I'm wrong. Write to our support email, will discuss.

We are trying to defend our project from fake downloads case in past it's cased to problems with domain and adv. Thanks for understanding.

Seriously?! I'm very grateful if you think about it again
But man... I already send you some email thrice and FB message before -.-

Also, I already upload more than 100 files in other host since week ago
I still have another files to upload, I think total file I need to upload is around 1000 files
I already upload 300 files in your site right?
But I still have another 500 files to upload in your site
Uploading files is never ending task -.-
My sleep hour is messed up by do that

But you know, Anime & Manga which we called Otaku or Geek is really crazy when they see something they want
I'm one of them, chia-anime is the place where I download anime
They have millions anime there, I downloaded more than 30 files in one hour
Do you think I'm cheating by do that?

I know you don't want any cheaters in your sites, I respect that
Even I hate cheaters >.<
I really love the features you offer, and my visitors/downloaders can easily download my files

But, I have a feeling if you unblock my account
Once I send another Payout Request, you will block my account again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back