upvideo.to Discussion

mc.gnu

Hello Wjunction,

I will be your affiliate manager here regarding Upvideo.To

• What is Upvideo?
    Upvideo is a video hosting provider. We offer online storage, sophisticated uploading and video streaming tools.
    With Upvideo you can host your videos and play them online from browser / mobile devices.

• Why should I use Upvideo?
    Whenever you need to share a video, Upvideo can help. We optimize quality / size of your videos and make them playable in web player. So you can start watching video quickly without downloading whole file.

• How long do you host my files
    Files are hosted forever unless they are inactive. Inactive files are removed 60 days & 240 days for genuine uploaders.
Earn money by hosting and sharing your videos with Upvideo, Earn on Pay per views and Pay per downloads.

Free premium account is provided for genuine uploaders and webmasters, please contact us

• Minimum payout amount is just $10
  • We Pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Paypal, WebMoney, Paxum, USD(T), Bitcoin, Payoneer.
  • Views & Downloads are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
  • There are no rewards for automated downloads
  • Video must be longer than 1 min
  • Legal adult content is allowed
  • For both normal and embeded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
  • Maximum upload file size is 15GB for free users & 20GB for premium users.
  • Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

775 comments
Hi. Can you add embed link when uploading video? currently when uploading video, your system just returns the direct link and wants to embed the embed link we have to go back to where we just uploaded the video to find the item to close the video. video.

Thank you !
Please report when the FTP problem is resolved How can I tell which country the views and downloads are from? and I found the web upload speed much slower than other servers .can you speed up web upload?
i'm working to fix ftp first about upload speed where you location to show country click on views

its 5 pop up on mobile before it Play the Video I think The
The Views & Downloads Must counted up to 3-4 within 24 hours per user/ip
because the uploader earn only by 20-30% on your current terms
Post automatically merged:

example 10k view we earn only maximum of 3 dollars

Last edited:
its 5 pop up on mobile before it Play the Video I think The
The Views & Downloads Must counted up to 3-4 within 24 hours per user/ip
because the uploader earn only by 20-30% on your current terms

example 10k view we earn only maximum of 3 dollars
then with this we can't even pay servers bills

Ftp problem was sloved

Last edited:
Sir , can you add " https://streamsb.com , Streamtape , doodstream for remote upload , i mostly use netu but sometime not able to upload file by remote transfer or might be your server may down

and if i can try file upload , it will take long time and after that more time to converting as well

Last edited:
Sir , can you add " https://streamsb.com , Streamtape , doodstream for remote upload , i mostly use netu but sometime not able to upload file by remote transfer or might be your server may down

and if i can try file upload , it will take long time and after that more time to converting as well
i will try and we will add more server next week

Thank you !
Please report when the FTP problem is resolved How can I tell which country the views and downloads are from? and I found the web upload speed much slower than other servers .can you speed up web upload?
ftp was sloved please test and back to me with result

Last edited:
Next you can add embed link when uploading new video? your system pays the direct link when uploading a new video. And if we want to find the embed link we have to leave the upload interface. This is a waste of our time

Hi @mc.gnu:

I'm starting to use your host, I hope it lasts a long time, because if you see a future, I just ask you one thing please, consider go up to Chile to Tier 4 at least, thank you very much.

Next you can add embed link when uploading new video? your system pays the direct link when uploading a new video. And if we want to find the embed link we have to leave the upload interface. This is a waste of our time
oh sorry i forget about it i was working on ftp problem i will add it

Hi @mc.gnu:

I'm starting to use your host, I hope it lasts a long time, because if you see a future, I just ask you one thing please, consider go up to Chile to Tier 4 at least, thank you very much.
at this time it's we need see traffic conversion then we can decide about tier

Hi.
Quite impressed with your hosting. Im trying out and some feedback for you.
few feature request.
Once upload is done, please show name of the video, when its multi video upload i don't know what link it relates to.

Also as someone mentioned above, its currently showing direct link only, if you can add embed and short embed or maybe even all tabs of action from "EXPORT" from Videos Menu could be very handy.

Next, if you can make website remember last action of tab you selected, it would be great. I'm currently using short embed only, once upload is finished i have to click Video Meun or F5 to refresh (using 2 seperate tabs) the page, then click on Action - Export than its default to Directlink. Yes it remembers on short embed tab once i use it but whenever the page is refreshed its defaulted back to Directlink.
Streamtape is providing this feature,
1. there is a refresh button
2. When click on Export, site remembers last action tab i used no matter how many times i refresh the page.

Back