UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Username: ximmo

Today, I tried the Upload by URL API and received the response with OK Status (200) plus the filecode. When I check on the website, however, it says "error" in "Your Pending URL Uploads" section in URL Upload page.

For more info, if I use the website to upload by the same URL, it's okay.

Can you please check the API? I tried FTP Upload and got "530 Users Connections Limit" error, now getting stuck with this API. I am trying to find a way to automate uploading to your website. Hope you could fix the Upload by URL API soon.

I received this response: {"msg":"OK","server_time":"2020-03-04 10:18:49","status":200,"result":{"filecode":"wzsd9gulzy3j"}}

but this is my first post here sir, so i don't know the many times, hahah
btw thank you very much for your information sir :D
any possibility to make it to 5% watchtime sir?

We will try change next month.

The video conversion server is too late for more than 7 days :(

There is some video not listed at encoding list because we move it manually to new server.

So you can removed and reupload or send link to me to force re-encoding.

Best regards!

Username: ximmo

Today, I tried the Upload by URL API and received the response with OK Status (200) plus the filecode. When I check on the website, however, it says "error" in "Your Pending URL Uploads" section in URL Upload page.

For more info, if I use the website to upload by the same URL, it's okay.

Can you please check the API? I tried FTP Upload and got "530 Users Connections Limit" error, now getting stuck with this API. I am trying to find a way to automate uploading to your website. Hope you could fix the Upload by URL API soon.

I received this response: {"msg":"OK","server_time":"2020-03-04 10:18:49","status":200,"result":{"filecode":"wzsd9gulzy3j"}}
DropApk, are you looking into it? It is really important to me, I need to build an automated system to upload movies.

DropApk, are you looking into it? It is really important to me, I need to build an automated system to upload movies.

I really don't know how you can use API, but I think Doc introduce everything.

upgrade my account

username: spawn

Done.

when will you guys fix the slow play of the movie takes longer now to play

I think today everything ok, we balance load.

Best regards!

when will you guys fix the subtitle upload error?

I am waiting tech team don from this he will change all subtitle system to upload files direct to file servers not main server.

I can't do the FTP Upload, it just keeps saying "530 User connections limit reached." (Username: ximmo). I just transferred 20 files (~1 GB/file)

Try upload less number

Even thought i'm logged in Upstream, i open all the ads from the videos? Shouldn't i have no ads? And i just uploaded subtitles, picked Bulgarian as language and when i see them in CC, it says Bosnia?

And subs are still not auto. I need to chose them, can you fix that already?
Thanks.

We will change all subtitle system soon and done from issue for ever.

Best regards!

Back