UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
they

they can request the mods to change it but they're claiming it to be dmca ignored. They could at least say that it's but not fully DMCA ignored
I'm disappointed because the videos in this host are getting deleted faster than the non dmca ignored ones (the ones i use)

yeah it would suck, do they still show up in the file list or are they completely gone from there as well

yeah it would suck, do they still show up in the file list or are they completely gone from there as well
they are planning to add dmca manager optipn but at the moment we won't even know if the videos gets deleted (we don't get emails or notifications)
When I visit some of my older links it says that it got deleted for copyright.. now how do you think i feel..

they are planning to add dmca manager optipn but at the moment we won't even know if the videos gets deleted (we don't get emails or notifications)
When I visit some of my older links it says that it got deleted for copyright.. now how do you think i feel..

i would feel the same way you are feeling. not knowing when a link is working or not is the worst, income loss and people unhappy

it's not DMCA ignored at all
i checked my videos from 1 month ago and a high amount of them was deleted
even a few videos from 3 to 4 fays ago got deleted
is this called DMCA ignored :/

I reply for this question many times, no one full DMCA ignored.

We ignore all report else DataCenter reports, like we say always we will not risk for stop server to keep file or two online.

Best regards!
Some Videos barely start. It was ok yesterday.

That's example:

I've waited 1 minute to start, after that it gave me error. I've reloaded the page, waited 1 minute and then it started.

Yeah, some servers have issue at start playing fast, and we planning to change them

Best regards!

Is there a problem with FTP upload?

It's working fine.

I asked for an example of how to create a route to upload a local file. Or a technical staff contact.

This API documentation I can give to you to use it:

It's explained everything about our API

Best regards!

https://upstream.to/m925um32owqa

i uploaded this video 2 days ago. but still processing. i have this problem in 2 videos too and another issue videos still starting about 15-20 sec after. Buffering too slow thats why videos freezing all the time. there is lots of problem you have. im afraid to upload new videos now :/

Files at this server copying manually after datacenter stop old server, so encoding list was stopped at new server.

I run encoding again for this file.

Best regards!

hello sir, i've just started using your host. and i wanna ask, is the statistics right? i have more views per video rather than on the report sir.

here's my first 3 videos that i publish
51d5ef1335948340.jpg

and here's on the report
b046681335948342.jpg

I received this message "530 User connections limit reached" when trying to upload ~80 files (~1GB / file) to FTP server. Can you let me know the maximum number of connections of your FTP server? Can you increase the number? Or what number of connections do you suggest?

another super fast payment received. thansk!

btw, when are you planning to fix force adblock? :D

You are welcome, I check it's work for me.

hello sir, i've just started using your host. and i wanna ask, is the statistics right? i have more views per video rather than on the report sir.

here's my first 3 videos that i publish
51d5ef1335948340.jpg

and here's on the report
b046681335948342.jpg

We explain this many times here, at report will see only counted views number.

at my video you will see all views counted include adblock and not complete 10% views.

Best regards!
clone upload says file uploaded but nothing shows up

When owner of file not check public box you can't copy it.

I received this message "530 User connections limit reached" when trying to upload ~80 files (~1GB / file) to FTP server. Can you let me know the maximum number of connections of your FTP server? Can you increase the number? Or what number of connections do you suggest?

Send me your account to check please.

After 3 months of testing your service, I think you're the next.
best rates, fast streaming, fast payment, professional support and good old reputation.
please do not leave soon, at least wait until 2022 :D

After 3 months of testing your service, I think you're the next.
best rates, fast streaming, fast payment, professional support and good old reputation.
please do not leave soon, at least wait until 2022 :D

Thanks for your words, we will be here for you and users like you.

Thanks again.

We explain this many times here, at report will see only counted views number.

at my video you will see all views counted include adblock and not complete 10% views.

Best regards!
but this is my first post here sir, so i don't know the many times, hahah
btw thank you very much for your information sir :D
any possibility to make it to 5% watchtime sir?

Back