UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
I feel like the same when I got my first payment. this is trustable but no one is trustable in this industry.
openload , straemcherry all are old but scammed so many people. that's why alert Here. I don't care if you stay or leave upstream. my job is to alert so many hard-working people.

Thank You.
writing in big fonts dont make you more credible. but ok leave upstream and do your "hard-working" somewhere else, lol

I think when you use sandbox code to block our ads and after 14 payments we discover this block.

We ask you to disable sandbox to continue processing your payment, you choose to ignore our request.

In this case I think no one scam and thief else you.

8exAH9f.png

So at last, we paid for your storage, bandwidth and sent payments for you without returning any cent for us.

And with all rudeness come here and say we SCAM !

I think after your message I need to ban your account not just stop your payments.

BTW, we send message to discuss this issue with him, and I can add all of it here to see who is thief and scam

Best regards!

Finally, Full Scammed. Account Banned. Be careful All. after 3 months they show a sandbox.

Yes, we don't scammer like you, use our service, storage, bandwidth, get payments and block our ads.

You cost us and we don't get any cent from you so when we discover you as a thief we stopped you.

Yes, we don't scammer like you, use our service, storage, bandwidth, get payments and block our ads.

You cost us and we don't get any cent from you so when we discover you as a thief we stopped you.
she/he will cry the next days in this thread, but i dont know if i should laugh or have little bit compassion about his stupidity...
Post automatically merged:

I will open dispute for all payments at PayPal because you are thief.
good idea, but if paypal reacts there will be no money on his acc i think :(

she/he will cry the next days in this thread, but i dont know if i should laugh or have little bit compassion about his stupidity...

good idea, but if paypal reacts there will be no money on his acc i think :(

I was thinking to let him use our service without stopping him, but when he says we are scammer then we will not allow him to use our service again, and other payments we were thinking of leaving them for him, but now we will request a dispute at PayPal to return all payments.

This kid doesn't know anything yet, we have been here for 5 years and never scam any user and he thinks this playing will let us be fried and still pay for him.

I was thinking to let him use our service without stopping him, but when he says we are scammer then we will not allow him to use our service again, and other payments we were thinking of leaving them for him, but now we will request a dispute at PayPal to return all payments.

This kid doesn't know anything yet, we have been here for 5 years and never scam any user and he thinks this playing will let us be fried and still pay for him.
check pm and reply me.

you got my appreciation. i got angry when people (particularly 10posts nobodys) write scam without proofs and reasons and i react sometime toxic like this time ;) he send me teh mail conversation between you and her and after i read this i laugh and try to ignore him/her. i am sorry for you that you musst handle with people like this ...

check pm and reply me.
do you realy think, anyone will work with you after this?

you got my appreciation. i got angry when people (particularly 10posts nobodys) write scam without proofs and reasons and i react sometime toxic like this time ;) he send me teh mail conversation between you and her and after i read this i laugh and try to ignore him/her. i am sorry for you that you musst handle with people like this ...

do you realy think, anyone will work with you after this?
This is the first time in 5 years one has said something about us SCAM ! We paid daily most times we paid less than 12 hours.
But when we told him his fault he think if he say we are SCAM will a fraid and ask him "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT"This his mistake we will not accept his threat

This is the first time in 5 years one has said something about us SCAM ! We paid daily most times we paid less than 12 hours.
But when we told him his fault he think if he say we are SCAM will a fraid and ask him "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT"This his mistake we will not accept his threat

Hey, I am sorry about this lake of developing knowledge. I was very scared because I was scammed 2 times but Upstream is an instant payout system once you request they pay you within 24 hours. and it's my mistake. if anyone here to help me some Wordpress developing theme issue kindly PM me.

Hey, I am sorry about this lake of developing knowledge. I was very scared because I was scammed 2 times but Upstream is an instant payout system once you request they pay you within 24 hours. and it's my mistake. if anyone here to help me some Wordpress developing theme issue kindly PM me.
i told you not to cry scam immediately. multiple times. but then i was a scammer and scam host suporter in your word, lol. hard to believe that upstream will have mercy with you ;) lesson for life i said
the problem is not the lake of developing knowledge, its that you act like an ass again someone who give you a lot of money

i told you not to cry scam immediately. multiple times. but then i was a scammer and scam host suporter in your word, lol. hard to believe that upstream have mercy with you ;) lesson for life i said

I understand but I was very scared because the current Condition is very bad and this money helps me lot right now

Back