UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
When you think you can fix the slow load and lagging on videos? It's really pissing off alot of users.

Hello,

I think slow load not for all servers, you can send some examples to try fix it.

yes the count is fixed
can double the rates?

We will do that when done from update servers to be sure everything ok.

uploads don't work, neither by zoom nor by web.

check now must be fixed

@DropAPK Please add option to load subtitles in URL.

I will add to update list.

upload problem?

Check now please.

can you add jetload for url upload? .... ...

We will try add it.

Best regards!

new added video -
Pure example. Started after 25 sec. Some videos start after 1 min. Alot of my videos are like that. If you want i can make you video clip how slow those videos start. Alot of them are lagging. I have good internet. Alot of users complain about this. I'm writing about this problem for months now.

Here video clip how your videos plays - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RMGERD-QaHjRPrF5whzm9Xs8pxHeaurC/view?usp=sharing

Noone can watch videos like that. Seriously, do something about this already. I'm so fucking tired of it and losing users and money.

https://upstream.to/embed-cfa34tlyhp4y.html - another - slow start, lagging each 5 sec .... 90 out of 100 are like that. Sorry, but find a way to fix it already.

Last edited:
For now the visits seem to be working, some videos are thinking but not all, it would be good if you reviewed it, lastly you talked about double rates but we don't know anything about it reality or smoke? :sunglasses:
Post automatically merged:

a question if I have blocked the downloads ... why does a download appear?
LQQvTwW.png

Last edited:
no double rates some video not work all time.so what do?migrate to another host?
I have already said it previously but I do not see the double rate, the encoding in many videos fails and it is necessary to re-upload the video with the loss of time that it causes.
Dropapk we do not ask you to be answering all day here but you must give a support more regular or people will migrate to other hosts where the admins if they appear

please add more encoding server

Will update encoding server tonight.

no double rates some video not work all time.so what do?migrate to another host?

I have already said it previously but I do not see the double rate, the encoding in many videos fails and it is necessary to re-upload the video with the loss of time that it causes.
Dropapk we do not ask you to be answering all day here but you must give a support more regular or people will migrate to other hosts where the admins if they appear

Still there some issue not fixed, we will double rate for month when done, please be patient.

Best regards!

Back