UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
Can i ask you
1. How much video time to be counted
2. How many% of videos must the user see?
3. Does the download count for counting

Hello,
1- We count up to 3 views per IP.
2- user need to view 10% from video to count view.
3- no downloads not counting, but you can disable it from your account.

Best regards!

In Germany

All our upload servers in Germany.

@DropAPK hi admin can you check pm please? thank you.

Checked and will done now.

Hi, I’m new on UpStream. What does premium account mean? Is it free? And how can I obtain it? Thanks for your patience.

Hello,

Welcome to UpStream, premium give you some features, but main feature keep your files to 120 days not 60 days.

It's free for uploaders.

You can send us your account name and we will upgrade it.

Best regards!

Hello,

Welcome to UpStream, premium give you some features, but main feature keep your files to 120 days not 60 days.

It's free for uploaders.

You can send up your account name and we will upgrade it.

Best regards!
Have I to send it via PM or email?
However my US username is: NarutoItalia
Thank you

And just want to add that upload work ok via zoom & ftp is super fast :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :champagne:

CIBnKEt.jpg
I am happy to know upload issue was fixed.

Cannot start my new added videos? Just loading... Loading... it may start after 2-3 minutes, and stop right away. Something wrong with speed? And i have another files that saying - transfering to another server?

Example: https://upstream.to/fpoixpw75mva

I think this server have issue, will check it.

About transfering to another server, this show when upload servers received file and waiting to move to normal server, but this message show only for else mp4 files.

hi admin.
is it possible to upload local files through api?

Yes, you can check our API doc:

Do you accept adult content?
How can i get premium?

Yes, it's allowed.

Send me your account to upgrade.

Best regards!

Back