UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
There was already a situation that he did not pay for 2-3 months and unfortunately there is no guarantee that he will return to fulfilling our payments. The delay in payments may be related to high fees in the BTC network. Of course, this is just my speculation, I also wait for payments since December 30th.

lol. what is 10 days 20 days? they paid me in 5 months later xD

upstream is like this, dont wait. if they pay somehow it is enought xD
The admin(upstream, dropapk etc) is a scammer and full stop, no one works to get paid in 6 months or whatever they want and it is not the change to bitcoin, the oldest hosts continue paying, mixdrop, tape, vtube... this upstream is a scammer and you have to mark him like that so that people stop uploading there.

The admin(upstream, dropapk etc) is a scammer and full stop, no one works to get paid in 6 months or whatever they want and it is not the change to bitcoin, the oldest hosts continue paying, mixdrop, tape, vtube... this upstream is a scammer and you have to mark him like that so that people stop uploading there.

dude, i using this as alternative not main.

mixdrop is %90 of traffic shaved...
streamtape scammer + full ads shit,
vtube full ads shit, viewing impossible for user.

so it's all the same shit.

dude, i using this as alternative not main.

mixdrop is %90 of traffic shaved...
streamtape scammer + full ads shit,
vtube full ads shit, viewing impossible for user.

so it's all the same shit.
it's true, not many hosts are good

currently which I use and recommend are voe, vidoza, doodstream and recently streamhub I got premium there and it is good
now I will have to remove the upload to upstream and streamvid

it's true, not many hosts are good

currently which I use and recommend are voe, vidoza, doodstream and recently streamhub I got premium there and it is good
now I will have to remove the upload to upstream and streamvid

Dont use streamhub. it is a scammer shit too. The site owner is a 16 yo stupid kid with a 60 IQ.

voe, dood, vidoza better than nothing.

Almost like "x-files".. Host owners disappear without response or payments... You have to wonder if aliens are not abducting them :) Wolf - upstream - vtube (also does not respond).

Back