UpStream.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Dear WJ's,

We would like to introduce you to our new service UpStream that aims to provide you with a very stable platform for uploading and sharing videos with ease. We have noticed that after most major video hosting services went down, or terminated, most webmasters and uploaders went into some kind of instability and tried to find a service that match their expectations when it comes to features, but also offers a very high level of stability and has a great future of long term partnership with is partners.

We have decided to use our very long experience in this industry by establishing a video hosting service that match the user expectation when it comes to stability. We're glad that our history with DropAPK and its stability will help us to gain the people trust and proof our aims.

What do we have to offer at UpStream?

* Stable and free of bugs system, well established for the people.

* HLS Over-Air Streaming. Up to 3 times faster than regular HLS.

* High Standard HD quality.

* FTP Supported.

* Screen list - Splash thumbnail.

* Clone Upload

And all standard and basic features.

What about the most important part, payments?

We understand that hard workers in this industry are investing their time and efforts seeking to establish an additional income sources, so that's why we have decided to offer a stable affiliate program.

Accordingly, these are our rates:

https://upstream.to/make_money.html

And these are our payout methods:

* PayPal

* WebMoney

* Bitcoin

* Bitcoin Cash

* Payoneer

Should you discuss any feedback's? Please feel free. We're seeking to offer the people a very long term platform with the highest level of stability, so your opinion matters to improve the service and keeps it in the right direction.

Last edited:
3,185 comments
when is the payment schedule for year-end holidays?

just want to know, so it's easy to payout

thank you for your service this year 2021, hopefully in 2022 the service will get better and don't go away (joking)

cc: @DropAPK

it is enough that the stakes are hopeless. uploading works as he pleases .. I'll wait a month and then CHANGE. there is nothing to be exploited ... I hosts that fell and squeezed out of the uploaders what they could ...
Post automatically merged:

Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku ... i sie ogarnij UPSTREAM...

Last edited:
The admin is there and reads everything but does not answer anything, it is very strange, if I continue like this I would not miss the closure, I hope not but I do not rule it out

DROPAK <<<<<If you don't fix the upload today , all your files are permanently deleted from our 5 sites ,4 weeks of torment with you is enough for us, we no longer have the strength for you , and in addition you have drastically lowered the rates on each level by an average of about 50-60% so that you owe yourself and our information shows that other websites are already fed up with it and also willingly give up on you ,so we are waiting here for any reply from you what is happening and will you fix it and how when ????

Hi all,

First I apologize to everyone for not reply to this thread for a long time.

I was have some issues and back now, I will fix upload issue at less than 1 hour.

Sorry again for late.

Best regards!

hello dropapk.
something happens with the ratios or the rates and the count is BESTIAL.
Example
1 file uploaded on December 20 with:
42 visits on the panel.
1362 visits in the archive.
In no daily ratio do you see those visits anywhere is more you see even fewer visits.
All users are talking about the same thing, it is not a matter of going account by account looking at what happens because it happens to all of us.

DROPAPK , but as you can see, we are not only writing you about the rates, everyone is writing about them that they have been drastically reduced at every level.and we're not talking about ADB or VPN visits, just pure 100% paid views by you, and calculating from what the payment is now for 10,000 views on each level is about 50% less than you have written that you are offering ,and they are not some complicated calculations and everyone can easily calculate it ,and with such rates, I do not know if it will be profitable for anyone to keep you on their sites or work as an upstream uploader ,because from what we compared with your current rates you are probably the worst paying host of all that are available

With great sadness. Unfortunately it's true, it was good, but for a month now everything has changed and something bad has happened with the upstream, at the moment I do not upload videos anymore, because it has become unprofitable for me. It's a pity, because I started to like "UpStream" a lot ... and suddenly it all fell down. after the updates, I also gave up on two other hosts, because everything was done to a disadvantage for smaller uploaders and earnings dropped drastically.

Date Views Views PremViews ADBViews Profit Premium Sales Referrals Downloads Refs Total
2022-01-13 3564 0
$1.61480
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$1.61480​
I doubt if it is about viewers (adb). Germany or United Kingdom are counted for $ 14-17 and Poland $ 3.5-4...

Back