Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin.. i think will be better if people see Premium Plans after click on download link.. not after click Select the most comfortable plan.. you can add premium plans under:
Upgrade to premium and get: Slow download

i hope you understand me.

now i joined this host becuase vailen recommended me to join i left rapidgator lets see what happened next .

14 days no sale there so now i try this host can any body please share me the sales images of this host

Seems you did not understood me.
With premium account in Download Manager page says we can download 20Gb each 24 hours as you can see.

down.jpg

And the free and registered users, how much they can download per day?
Did you understood now what I mean?

Spox, free users can download up to 1 GB per file on slower speed and with waiting time between downloads... so if you want to calculate: one 1GB file will be downloaded in about 170-250 minutes, plus 1 hour for next download - it's already 230-310 minutes (~4-5 hours).

rivax, unfortunately we didn't plan it yet.

Great file host! On my site I replaced RapidGator with them as my primary file host to use a few weeks back and we have sold lots of accounts. Their interface is clearly custom made and not just some run-of-the-mill XFileSharingPro File Host script like so many others use. In fact, I think its got the best interface of any file host out there right now. It gives the most granular amount of information on downloads and sales, its fast as shit, and is very intuitive.

My only item to bitch about (and its not a major issue) is that I kinda wish it would be easier to upload from a Linux BASH shell. What I did was create a number of upstoreFTP##.sh scripts with ## resembling each of their like 100 FTPs. Then I call another script upstoreFTP.sh that checks to see if any of the upstoreFTP##.sh scripts are currently uploading to avoid having more than 4 parallel uploads to one FTP (to avoid this from breaking my uploads). If they had PlowShare Script integration that would blow this issue completely out of the water for me. But hey, I got a work around to this very minor issue and overall I am extremely satisfied with how far this file host has come in recent months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back