Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best filehost i use when they are upsto.re with paypal i get good sales now days its hard :( But legit guys can try this host as they have the most accurate overall stats. And they pay me was most important via my Webmoney account WME. my advice try it but if you get low DMCA otherwise your account will be close like mine :P

We're looking for partners with high profile on boards/websites without whitelist of hosters in order to promote us widely. Personal rate will be granted.
PM me or use icq, ticket, email, etc...

Probably the best filehost i use when they are upsto.re with paypal i get good sales now days its hard :( But legit guys can try this host as they have the most accurate overall stats. And they pay me was most important via my Webmoney account WME. my advice try it but if you get low DMCA otherwise your account will be close like mine :P

is this true !
do u close accounts for dmca ?
and do you response to fake ones
there become trolls who send fake abuse & dmca to filehosts

is this true !
do u close accounts for dmca ?
and do you response to fake ones
there become trolls who send fake abuse & dmca to filehosts
it is some troll, we don't have so strong rules. And yeah, we have special person to recognize abuses.

wait a minute. You're stretching the truth. Of course we couldn't do as written and I think it's your stupid anger has played a role.
I have investigated your case properly:
First of all you didn't have a premium. Your payment was on July 21 for 1 month premium and lasted till August 23, but account was closed on November 6.
Second - for more than 6 months you've earned about 15$ (not EUR) and all earnings were on spring with PPD (when it was active), so for last 5 months you had no any profit.
Third - why do you SPAM fresh posts on sites by reuploading their files? Example. It's not a good tactic and we told you about that.

I can say you, we're not interested to see you in partners again. We don't have storage limits for partners, but 2TB of your shit (sorry for rude word) is not interesting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back