Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to open my files in account and you will see this message "maintenance"
Or try any ups link and you will get this: File was deleted by owner or due to a violation of service rules. Sorry for inconvenience...:facepalm:
Suspicious long maintenance.
8seG8D7.jpg

^same. there's no problem on my side. the only problem now is pending payment is more than a month for PP. anyone got latest PP payment please report it to me here or by PM.

3 days my stats are not moving and cannot acess files due maintenance.whats happening???

3 days i never had any problems with my stats didn't have any file deleted :) also they are paying every Wednesday tell yesterday i don't know why some people who doesn't use this host attack it :)

for the answer of your Q yes Paying me and my friends :) working and every thing is the same since i joined in last April :)

Last edited:
I've gone longer before without a payout on PP, and they don't pay on wendsay with paypal, it varies from tuesday to friday.

that's right. usually I got my PP payment every two weeks but now it seems longer (more than a month) and this is second time for me. first time happened in August this year where they took 40 days to complete.

but I'm not too worry as they never fail to pay since I start affiliated with them in January this year.

Last edited:
that's right. usually I got my PP payment every two weeks but now it seems longer (more than a month) and this is second time for me. first time happened in August this year where they took 40 days to complete.

but I'm not too worry as they never fail to pay since I start affiliated with them in January this year.
The delay on payouts of PP is because they use exchanger to pay by this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back