UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why it is impossible to Upload 2 GB Files as Premiummember?

Always failing at 79 or 89 or 68%. Then its senseless to buy premium us uploader.

Regards
nikita06

We paid all delay payments which were requested via Paypal.

Unfortunately we can not pay via Payza. Our account is blocked. We dont know why. If you requested payout via Payza please pm me with your Paypal or LR account.

LR payments should be soon. We are waiting for exchange.

Unfortunately we can not pay via Payza. Our account is blocked. We dont know why. If you requested payout via Payza please pm me with your Paypal or LR account.

You always get a mail when payza block your account for what reason ever

I dont have paypal ore shitty LR , i have used your host because the payza payout option

so how you gonna pay me now ??

Moneybookers ore webmoney ??

payment not received yet :(

i requested in paypal...u said i've to wait for 7 days

already 7 days gone...still my payment show processing

ID :- 175

pls reply

Last edited:
Where is my money <_< this week is gone ,
as the other previous weeks gone <_< , 22 days pending , and not paid yet , you said thing and you do other thing , is not my probleme if payza block your account or you wait for exchange , pay me and let me go without return :facepalm:

Another XfilehostX :rofl:you proved that you will not pay :wave:

Last edited:
sent you PM , with LR id
if you dont pay this time or try to buy time, this means you dont have any intention to pay any 1 at all !

sent you PM , with LR id
if you dont pay this time or try to buy time, this means you dont have any intention to pay any 1 at all !
Where is my money &lt;_&lt; this week is gone ,
as the other previous weeks gone &lt;_&lt; , 22 days pending , and not paid yet , you said thing and you do other thing , is not my probleme if payza block your account or you wait for exchange , pay me and let me go without return :facepalm:

Another XfilehostX :rofl:you proved that you will not pay :wave:
Its funny because i paid $500 to other users yeasterday. Dont post here your lies.

payment not received yet :(

i requested in paypal...u said i've to wait for 7 days

already 7 days gone...still my payment show processing

ID :- 175

pls reply
We pay in 7 WORKING day's. From you request past 5 working day's.

You always get a mail when payza block your account for what reason ever

I dont have paypal ore shitty LR , i have used your host because the payza payout option

so how you gonna pay me now ??

Moneybookers ore webmoney ??

Answer ??!

Its funny because i paid $500 to other users yeasterday. Dont post here your lies.

So
You pay for some and do not pay for others
And if you paid 500$ yesterday, as you say
Why you did not pay me :139:
Four days ago I sent you my libertyreserve number , until now not paid yet :139: and you comes and says "i paid $500 to other users yeasterday" !!!!?????

I asked for payment on 1/03/2013 and you did not pay me means I did not lie to you .

we will accept your truth if you paid US ,people who brought you traffic !
now dont comment again that
" WE PAY OUR USERS , WE WILL PAY THIS WEEK ! "
and really pay your users !

We pay in 7 WORKING day's. From you request past 5 working day's.

we will accept your truth if you paid US ,people who brought you traffic !
now dont comment again that
" WE PAY OUR USERS , WE WILL PAY THIS WEEK ! "
and really pay your users !

He wants to win much time here in wj
And collects the largest amount of money in his last days before it disappears [:|] just like sharpfile owner did .

notice : he will return at intervals to put empty
replies just for up his topic and convince the members that he would pay them :cough:

I pay to all my users. I just waiting for LR exchange! Dont post here your stupid theories. You dont like it dont upload. I will pay and you can send me email to close your account. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back