UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance for being able to give out links to folders? Makes it easy to users to check for new files.
"Make statistics on referrals please! You pay 20% of the referral's earnings, but I do not even see how many referrals I invite. Ideally, there should be a list and map of their earnings each of them, as in other file hosting services."
I said. We will do this next week. Don't worry ;)

Simply I wasted my money $10 by upgrading to premium acct since I exceeded the storage limit. FTP DOESN'T WORK. Files are uploaded again and again in ftp. I get some files like .pureftpd-upload.

Uploking you either fix all these problems or plese stop your service here. I am happy with another host.

Simply I wasted my money $10 by upgrading to premium acct since I exceeded the storage limit. FTP DOESN'T WORK. Files are uploaded again and again in ftp. I get some files like .pureftpd-upload.

Uploking you either fix all these problems or plese stop your service here. I am happy with another host.
Can you tell me what is not working ? I have no idea what you wanna tell me.

@Uploking it is simple. FTP is not working. From NL server the speed is really slow and the files are not uploaded at all. All files are re-uploaded from the beginning after some progress in Filezilla client

Edit : I get this in Filezilla

Error: Connection timed out
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 59,375,616 bytes in 73 seconds

@Uploking it is simple. FTP is not working. From NL server the speed is really slow and the files are not uploaded at all. All files are re-uploaded from the beginning after some progress in Filezilla client

Edit : I get this in Filezilla

Error: Connection timed out
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 59,375,616 bytes in 73 seconds
There is nothing to fix. We just have 1 server out of order and users upload so much thats why upload is slow. Tomorrow server should be ready to use and will be much better.

And once again.

"Tomorrow" server should be ready to use and will be much better.

Everytime your answer is "tomorrow".

You really should give all your affiliates 1 Month Free-Premium for all this issues, but i guess you aren't really compare about your Uploaders.

Regards
nikita

And once again.

"Tomorrow" server should be ready to use and will be much better.

Everytime your answer is "tomorrow".

You really should give all your affiliates 1 Month Free-Premium for all this issues, but i guess you aren't really compare about your Uploaders.

Regards
Yes i know! Many of you would like to get everything for free. But we are still working to make it better. Some files are still transferring to other server. We just cant make it faster. Right after it will done should be faster.

You don't reply my yesterday pm. and how much time to improve your server?
We are seeking to upload on your server.
Plz close your server untill you properly fixed issues, then come back with no complaint.

i don't want everything for free, i'm always create premium from earnings. I never asked for a free Premium by any host and you can proof this if you read my posts in other threads.

But you have issues since weeks and always excuses with TOMORROW. So i think a compensation would be nice.

But its o.k, you only want sales. Not 1 cent cheaper premium from earnings, this do no other Hosts. Do you really think thats the way to make your Uploaders Happy?

and bye.

Regards
nikita

i don't want everything for free, i'm always create premium from earnings. I never asked for a free Premium by any host and you can proof this if you read my posts in other threads.

But you have issues since weeks and always excuses with TOMORROW. So i think a compensation would be nice.

But its o.k, you only want sales. Not 1 cent cheaper premium from earnings, this do no other Hosts. Do you really think thats the way to make your Uploaders Happy?

and bye.

Regards
nikita
I think i make uploaders happy giving you one of highest rates and pay on time. I am sorry for server issue, but i cant make transferring faster.

I'm not talking about your rates. But remeber you decreased it from 30 to 14, don't forget this.

But I'm talking about premium from earnings. Every Host give his uploaders a cheaper price but you not. And this is the reason i think your uploaders don't care you.

And also it is not our FAULT that nothing really is functionally. Pay your Techs not, because they are unable to solve anything.

regards

We can make discount since monday. Anyway its not fault of our tech support. We fixed one of our server, and we need to do this with other one. We want to protect your files that why we must transfer to other server. Until then we cant fix other server.

Do you really think with 2 server you solved the problem? perhaps for 2 days and then everything is like now.

Regards
Yes i am sure. Now only ono server must receive files, send files and also we copy files from other server to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back