UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst server ever:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.
Please buy PREMIUM to download file or come back later

I just received complaints about that from a couple downloaders a few minutes ago.

I know some guys are having ftp problems maybe it is you location or something because it's still working fine for me.I uploaded a couple files via ftp about 45 minutes ago.
For the hell of it I had the files page open as each file finished & as soon as a file finished upping in filezilla the files page blinked & the file popped up in the file manager.

In fact nothing is fixed and guys who receive files immediately are just lucky or created account recently i guess.
For me the old method to use button import ftp files work perfect but now we need to wait the server do it....
And for location rdp from France or NL, upload by ftp or webupload result are same.

I just received complaints about that from a couple downloaders a few minutes ago.
Please tell me from which country.
In fact nothing is fixed and guys who receive files immediately are just lucky or created account recently i guess.
For me the old method to use button import ftp files work perfect but now we need to wait the server do it....
And for location rdp from France or NL, upload by ftp or webupload result are same.
We tested FTP so many times and everything is ok. I am one of the oldest member of uploking and everything is working fine :)

We need to check it. But i see files are uploaded every second. Its hard to find problem only for one user.

I just uploaded 4 x 700-800 mb and have all my files in user panel after few seconds.

Last edited:
:thumbdown::thumbdown::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr:
UPLOAD NOT You need to Buy PREMIUM to use remote upload
DOWNLOAD NOT Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.

Get out of here is not recommended:fly:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr:
UPLOAD NOT You need to Buy PREMIUM to use remote upload
DOWNLOAD NOT Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.

Get out of here is not recommended:fly:
You dont have to upload to us!

please upgrade my account : lemex
premium 30 days
You need to Buy PREMIUM to use remote upload
and I do not have the money now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back