UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your unique download count, you said every unique downloads count 6hrs, but before 6hrs CA show 12 download (2unique)same earning. and I see 28 downloads, 2 unique download and same earning.
Do you understand what means uniq download ?

uploking check my pm please........

how to upload on uploking .....FTP is dead & remote uploading is only for premium users......is it a joke ....

Last edited:
I got to paid to use the remote upload

I would love to use this host but I am not paying anyone to upload my files

I tried the ftp a number of times with no luck

Limit of free downloads for your country has been ended.
Please
buy PREMIUM
to download file or come back later

but I was not doing a test with a small file there is something wrong uploadking please check so no download from free

Maybe I got confused by the response I get about premium membership uploaders get files removed after 180 days. Is this just in general for all files because I was told that the host doesn't want to store files not getting downloads or is it 180 without any downloads they get removed? If 0 downloads after 180 days they get removed I can live with that since that's 6 months and pretty much a useless file then.

Also you said when you hit $20 minimum you can submit your payout request and choose your options. What current payout places are you using? Payza? Paypal? etc.?

Maybe I got confused by the response I get about premium membership uploaders get files removed after 180 days. Is this just in general for all files because I was told that the host doesn't want to store files not getting downloads or is it 180 without any downloads they get removed? If 0 downloads after 180 days they get removed I can live with that since that's 6 months and pretty much a useless file then

of course it's 180 days without downloads, as long as ur file keep being downloaded they will be active

BTW New design but the same old problems, ftp works every other day and remote is now for premium users plus we are earning less hm this doesn't look good

capturar2h.jpg

Uploking Logout Alone During The Upload!! Fix Please!

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM WITH UPLOAD

I CANT UPLOAD NOTHING

SAYS LOG IN IN ACCOUNT BUT ALREADY I'M IN MY ACCOUNT :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

PLEASE FIX FAST THIS PROBLEM IS MORE THAN 4 DAYS :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You must stay connect with only 1 IP while uploading.

I use a server, and i must logout on my computer, and after login on my server for uploading.

And if i connect on my omputer during upload it's fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back