UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way. Do you think you can allow user to fill in their payment address? like allow user to type their paypal email?
you can add your payment info if you collect $20.
create a new directory very hard to do one,a lot of name give error and if directory is created we receive message error for add files inside.
I don't see any problem with files transferring into folders.

Though, I like your insterface>
I have few suggestion to improve your User Interface(UI)
1. Slow response than other file host.
no script to create directly links, always click to get links, rapidgator/bitshare/ul.to is more responsive.
2. Make folder links
3. After getting links no html/url code?

According to affiliated, india is at Group D, but Indian visitor comlaint me, currently they cannot download files.
But before all works fine. fix it asap. thanks.

Last edited:
Though, I like your insterface>
I have few suggestion to improve your User Interface(UI)
1. Slow response than other file host.
no script to create directly links, always click to get links, rapidgator/bitshare/ul.to is more responsive.
2. Make folder links
3. After getting links no html/url code?

According to affiliated, india is at Group D, but Indian visitor comlaint me, they cannot download files.
1. We will think how to make it.
2. We will make it for sure. Please wait few days.
3. Will be ready tomorrow.

About India - Are they complaint now, or before we added new script ? Now it shouldnt be a problem.

Any chance a fix is coming for this auto log out thing? Its annoying to require a login in every time I visit the page...

Hello Uploking,

There is no more multi-upload ? :/
And i can't connect to the ftp :/

It's possible to share folders ?

Last edited:
Hello
I get this message when i try to erase files uploaded before and after the new script : #8 Connection error, wait faw seconds and try again . I try again and again but always same impossibel to erase some files.

Before the new script already this problem happen with a other message.

FTP working at 30 Mbps.

Really great interface.

Please disable ip checking for logging. I'm always re-login myself to the website !

Any chance a fix is coming for this auto log out thing? Its annoying to require a login in every time I visit the page...

+1

Last edited:
1. could you add files sorting
2. could you show 50 or 100 files per page

Thank you
OK. we will try to add fast!

move japan in B.please!
We will not move any country untill we will see its profitable.
yes we know about this problem. Some users has this problem some not. Are you sure you are not loged in on 2 browsers or 2 diffrent IP ?
Hello Uploking,

There is no more multi-upload ? :/
And i can't connect to the ftp :/

It's possible to share folders ?
We created our own web uploader this is why there is no multiupload option. But will be soon.
About ftp. I just checked and load 2gb of files. Without any problem. We cant check any ftp connection.

Hello
I get this message when i try to erase files uploaded before and after the new script : #8 Connection error, wait faw seconds and try again . I try again and again but always same impossibel to erase some files.
Try upload one file. We cant check any connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back