UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Que sera, sera, what ever will be will be the FUTURE's not oues to see ......

But in fact, in Germany its snowing so it isn't a "Sun Day". Perhaps thats the reason we can't see the marvelous new script.

Regards

Their script for new site was promised for like 1 week ago, seems to be another few week/month company site which will be shut down.

Finally we are back online! :)
I hope you like our new design. It's still beta version but we are not planning so long mtnance again. Please give us your opinions. We are trying improving our service everyday!
Whats new ?
- faster ftp.
- faster remote.
- PPS plan.
- PPD plan for all files size.
- multiple export link.
- new premium options.
- optimized servers and script.

Well, the new PPD plan means rates are lowered unless uploading larger files - not that its a huge deal.

What I'm curious about right now is if the referral bonuses are only gained when my referrals earn with PPS plan. And if you still have the 6 hour IP limit now with the lowered rates. I was mostly doing 100mb - 200mb or so files before.

Otherwise, the site itself is much more user friendly. And quite nice actually.

the countdown remove bearshare "download" "play now", Please!!
I dont understand. Can you explain?

Well, the new PPD plan means rates are lowered unless uploading larger files - not that its a huge deal.

What I'm curious about right now is if the referral bonuses are only gained when my referrals earn with PPS plan. And if you still have the 6 hour IP limit now with the lowered rates. I was mostly doing 100mb - 200mb or so files before.

We will change rates after some time. We need to analyze your traffic and then we can decide which country is more profitable. And yes, we still count 4 unique ip per 24 hrs.

Last edited:

how do I view new plans?

I dont understand. Can you explain?

We will change rates after some time. We need to analyze your traffic and then we can decide which country is more profitable. And yes, we still count 4 unique ip per 24 hrs.

capturareh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back