UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I know when I get my requested payment by PayPal. My username is: arnold
thanks
Payments approved but not transferred yet check plz ID:avila88
I'm waiting for my payment since 08/14/2011 and I paid .. : /
My username is Yarcho
Thanks!
Hi all,the money will send out this Friday.

how i do to delete the files in the failed page?
Hi DarkAcidBlue, we have plan to implement a new file manager to UPST, you will able to delete files in the failed and DMCA pages.
I send you detail on PW. Waiting for answers....
Hi cezary188, got your PM, will send it to tech for checking.

hi, from letitbit premium to uploadstation (remote) HOW?? please i confused
Hi, choose letitbit in Remote upload page, enter your letitbit premium login and password. Then enter the letitbit URL in the test field.

RU IS VERY SLOW (UploadStation please, do something)
Which hosting you remote from?

I have two servers in US,
both uploading to US at the same time, but one server got a 15 MB/s of FTP upload, while the other only got 2.5 MB/s
really weird...
download is top knotch, I can easily get > 150 MB/s using jdownloader
Hi, it is because they uploaded to 2 different UPST servers, the one with 2.5MB has got a lot of files uploading to UPST in the same time. It is why you got 2.5MB/s. We got enough servers to handle all upload tasks with fast speed, our tech is tuning our server setting to bring you a better upload performance.

Payment required

22/8/11 payment required. When you receive money confirmed here. My username is Astuto. Thank you, very happy with the service

My file in Megaupload account is "Kara - Jumping (MBC Incheon Korean Music Wave 2011.08.15).tp" but after transfer to Uploadstation, it show
"Kara_-_Jumping_(MBC_Incheon_Korean_Music_Wave_2011.08.15).tp"
Could you fix it to original name like Wupload and Filesonic? I think it will be more convenience

uploadstation, please i need to reset My Web sites and verify them again i change my web from server becouse mi site was shared by an intruder.

username darkacidblue1

Why you guyz not count all download.
this not good for you all.all current uploader are left u because of this damn problem.please fix that soon as possible.as a your current uploader please do professional business.
that's all i want to say.... :facepalm:

Why you guyz not count all download.
this not good for you all.all current uploader are left u because of this damn problem.please fix that soon as possible.as a your current uploader please do professional business.
that's all i want to say.... :facepalm:

+1........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back