UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am kind of new to uploadstation
so dont mind me asking this :

I saw this
For affiliates who have got payouts during the period of July 11th - 17th, your bonus will be available tomorrow. Please login to the Finance Centre to request your payouts.
but I do not see anything in my "Finance center to click"
I can only see "Total Bonus $0.35 in my statistics" page
yes I know it is not much (signed up recently) and it doesnt matter
but I would like to know the procedure for the future promotions so please clearify this for me - thanks

Is there a way to delete failed remote uploads from the failed uploads section and i guess we can't abort files in pending remote files while files are being uploaded.
Yes, we are planning to add this function, but our tech is working on the UPST backend improvement right now, we will try to insert this function ASAP, i am sorry about that.

i can not download any file that uploaded to this server and the waiting time is 16 minute but it is very long time so by this i can not get any downloads
There is no waiting time for the 1st file DL by non-premium users, the waiting time to DL the 2nd file is 600 secounds, that should not affect your download count.

No ilcapo is my account, halo117 is a friend who registred using my referral link but i don't see him in my ref list
Added your friend under your account now.

Uploadstation! have checked finish ? i have wait very long :(
Sorry Hung712, we will need some time for checking, sorry about that.

Hi I am kind of new to uploadstation
so dont mind me asking this :
I saw this
but I do not see anything in my "Finance center to click"
I can only see "Total Bonus $0.35 in my statistics" page
yes I know it is not much (signed up recently) and it doesnt matter
but I would like to know the procedure for the future promotions so please clearify this for me - thanks
The bonus already included within your Account Payable. Nothing you need to do to get your bonus, once your Account Payable search to $20, you can click on the "Payout" button at Finance Centre to request money.

I have just got an pm.

missvictoria said:
july_promo_728x90.gif

Hello, I am Victoria from Uploadstation.com! As we found that you are a great webmaster and upload file frequently, we would like to invite you to join our Premium membership for FREE!

You can earn up to US$32 / 1000 downloads of your files. And gain 20% of the money earned by your referred users. You can go to http://www.uploadstation.com/makemoney.php for details.

We are doing a BIG Promotion in July!! You can gain extra payout when people download your files:

1-10 July 10% Extra Payout
11-17 July 20% Extra Payout
18-24 July 30% Extra Payout
25-31 July 50% Extra Payout

If you want to join us – JUST register in our site and send back your login to us. Then you will be upgraded to Premium member for FREE!

You are always welcome to contact me on emails or here if you have any questions about Uploadstation. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Victoria
victoria@uploadstation.com
http://www.uploadstation.com

UPST_728x90i.gif

Is it true? I think it totally fake!

Yup. File manager is slow to me.

Whenever bonus feature is introduced, service deteriorates due to high increase of traffic.
I hoped UploadStation wouldn't, but the fact is...

I don't want to believe the situation below...

STEP1:
uploadstation starts promotion on Jul.

STEP2:
Much people upload files to uploadstation. Much people download files from uploadstation.

STEP3:
The servers of uploadstation become very slow.

STEP4:
Much people hate to download from uploadstation.

STEP5:
The earnings become less than before the promotion on Jul.:'(

I agree.

Users of my website,

prefer: filesonic / wupload = fast to download
avoid: fileserve / uploadstation = slow downloads
With the promotion I do not go up any more. The file is always broke.

At the moment uploadstation is down. :facepalm:

I lost more than $17.25 earnings because servers down one hour. If servers down continuesly, I would lose $17.25 earnings per one hour.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back