UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind upgrading my account into a Premium please? I'm an active uploader and I've decided to start using your host...

ID: shinhikari

Thanks a lot!

i am premium, but when i try upload a file throught filezilla i get this:
452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device.

User
darkacidblue

Last edited:
wow..... not a single user from Uploadstation or support has even noticed or replied to my post.....:facepalm::facepalm:
Hi, i have already answered this question just before your post, please kindly check the previous post for answer.
"Hi, the status is not real time, there is an hour delay for the statistic you see in the report."
Please fix upload speed, i'm getting max 800kbps from 3 days (seem that you have limited speed), with other host i get from 5000 to 100000 kbps, last week upload to uploadstation was good (3000-10000kbps).
We are adding servers everyweek because of the rapid grow of download. The upload speed will be faster after we added servers this week.
upspeed is going ligting speed untill the last mb's then dropping to 50kbps[browser] this is starting to happen ET AM time, You need to fix this mate,FTP is very slow at that time
More servers to come these days.
Hello, My all income is over mini payout $20, but payout button is still grey (unavailable)
Have you done the Email verification? You are not able to request payment before you have done the email verification, because we need to protect your money in case you lose your UPST login and password.
hello ULS, I payout from 2011/05/12, but now , i don't received wmz :( híc, please help me
Your payment will be sent out tomorrow.
I can't upload via ftp !
I get error
Problem fixed.
i am premium, but when i try upload a file throught filezilla i get this:
452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device.
User
darkacidblue
Problem fixed.
Plz check my account ! still not paid !
ID. yesiamspecial
Your payment will be sent out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back