UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I joined Uploadstation today, about 10 hours ago, and already uploaded and shared some files.

Do stats update in real time here?? Sorry to ask, but I don't know how uploadstation works when it comes to stat updates.

And payouts?? When do they happen? Do we have to request?

uploadstation my friend got money from u with Webmoney , but i don't get it , please check it

my account : likejav

Last edited:
i'm glad to see you back here @UploadStation :)
btw, i saw today my statistic/earning is lower than yesterday,
how could it be ?
and the pending period time from ftp upload is still taking too long
please fix it
Can you send me your login?
uploadstation my friend got money from u with Webmoney , but i don't get it , please check it
my account : likejav
I still haven't received wmz. plz check it for me
my account: magictaxi
me too
ID. Independent
I still don't receive wmz. plz check it for me
my account: coi198x
Thank you!
still not received payment from 2011-5-12 on Webmoney :(
Hi all, I have checked all your accounts, you requested payment on 12th, the status are still pending because our accounting dept had been approved all WMZ payment requests on Wed, that's why your payment is still not yet be approved and paid. I am sorry about that.
But everything is fine, the money will be sent to your account this Friday.

2 minutes ago I received my payment.
Thanks Admin! :)
Welcome :)

wmz no one has yet paid, too bad, I was hoping to bring to the competition a little more money
Will be sent out this Friday, i am sorry about that.

Hi everyone. I joined Uploadstation today, about 10 hours ago, and already uploaded and shared some files.

Do stats update in real time here?? Sorry to ask, but I don't know how uploadstation works when it comes to stat updates.

And payouts?? When do they happen? Do we have to request?

wow..... not a single user from Uploadstation or support has even noticed or replied to my post.....:facepalm::facepalm:

Please fix upload speed, i'm getting max 800kbps from 3 days (seem that you have limited speed), with other host i get from 5000 to 100000 kbps, last week upload to uploadstation was good (3000-10000kbps).

3rd payment sent out
6 May 2011
2nd payment sent out
22 April 2011
All payment with Paypal, Alertpay & WebMoney went out today. Have a happy easter!!
Alertpay sent out
18 April 2011
Alertpay went out today. Will send the payout to Webmoney Affiliates in these days.

The first payment sent out
15 April 2011
Payments went out today for all users that use Paypal. Webmoney and Alertpay users will be paid over the next few days.
Have a nice weekend

Many servers are adding right now
11 April 2011
We are adding many more servers right now, to increase our FTP & Download speeds. The 1st round will be done by tomorrow. And we will be adding more servers by the beginning of next week.

Dear Affiliate,

We are delighted to inform you the launch of Uploadstation, http://www.uploadstation.com . Uploadstation combines fast & efficient file-hosting services and profitable affiliate program to help you build your business.

Whether you are a new affiliate or expanding your affiliate business, our remarkable features can help to you access your ambition:

• The Highest Paying Affiliate Program you have even seen

- Get up to USD32 per 1000 downloads of your files. To maximize your earnings, we pay for all countries with no tiers. No matter where people download your files, you can also get paid from us!
- Webmasters can make use of your traffic to earn extra! When user purchases Premium through your site, you can earn 8% commission of that membership.

The following is our payout scheme:

You can also find more information at http://www.uploadstation.com/partner-info.php

• Informative Statistic Report
Given a detailed statistic report, you can forecast and evaluate your affiliate business accurately. We provide download count and earnings history literally and graphically.

• Wide variety of uploading methods
Uploadstation offers a wide selection of upload methods for you to upload files in different ways. We are supporting FTP, Remote, as well as Web upload.

With our user-friendly platform, you can earn with few easy steps:
- Upload your files
- Share with your friends, family, etc.
- Get paid from us!

Click here [http://www.uploadstation.com/signup.php] to register and make money now!
Last but not least, if you think that you are able to have big traffics and sales, please contact us for special offer!

We look forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Uploadstation
http://hidelinking.com/s/1305636559/s6b9cqqcfx

Premium request

PS, Please kindly send the premium request to my email: johnny@uploadstation.com
This promotion is only for WJunction brothers Only. B-)
Please include your WJ username in the mail.

email Title:
WJ Premium request
format:
WJusername UPSTusername.
Request from this thread will be ignored.
Great thanks

upspeed is going ligting speed untill the last mb's then dropping to 50kbps[browser] this is starting to happen ET AM time, You need to fix this mate,FTP is very slow at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back