UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
support is really badX-(

support uploadstation be here if he could help us on the payment<3

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]
its possible that i didn't earn nothing because i didn't validate my account??
Nope, we will count all downloads once you have joined out affiliate program, but email verification is need before payout.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
please add fileserve for Remote Upload thanks...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yup, will do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ftp cannot login ı try ı see this error :
530 Login incorrect.
My password and username is true?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please regenerate your FTP password from “Control Panel”, then you will able to connect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
why download statistics low ??? >"<
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our statistics report update once per hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Why dont you guys offer API for developers? Something like what you can get on easy-share, with API-key authentication as well, is just awesome for the bunch of people that use various form of scripts to upload. I use bash myself, but whatever languange you provide will save me a lot of time in developing a new uploading script for your site.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We will provide more options for our user or upload file in coming days. Please upload with our remote and FTP, we are checking with our remote, will make sure all of those are working fine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Admin Is der any rapidleech plugin available for this?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We will contact with rapidleech.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
i can't download my uploaded files with my premium uploadstation has a bug?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nope, should be fine to download with all users. Please kindly let me know if it happens again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
admin should put alertpay to buy premium, not only paypal
thanks
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More payment options will be done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Let's say I upload more than 500GB now as I'm a premium user. What will happen when I go back to be a free user again? Will you delete random files till I'm back down @ 500GB, or will you just force me to delete files myself if I want to upload more?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All files will stay in your account unless no one download your files within 30 days. But you will not able to upload again unless you delete your files, and free some space.
But once you become premium again, you will be able to enjoy unlimited storage without deleting your files.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
free members can't download over 1gb files?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No limitation for our user to download 1Gb or above.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I use metatag for add my site but always say: Verification Fail. Please try again
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your report, we will check this out. Can you please send me your site address? johnny "@" uploadstation.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
UploadStation is becoming an instant hit! my site users are loving it. keep up the good work
and thanks for the premium
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you so much for your supporting. For now, we are still not perfect right now. But we are working on the issues that reported from you guys, great thanks for that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
uploadstation please check , japand in group B but my download static count all download from group C
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am so sorry about that, the bug is fixed yesterday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
you dont have pay per sale program ? only pay per download?
thanks
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More option will add in coming days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Hi, UPloadSTation.
How can we transfer the earning to account payable?
I'll post the screenshot if I get my first payment next week.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi all, I am apologized for the delay of your payments request. We are modifying some updates with the payment system. It may take few days for whole process and we will try our best to send our 1st payments next week. I am appreciate for your patience. I am so sorry about that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
do you pay earned money to alertpay ?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We support PayPal, Alertpay and WebMoney[/FONT]

@UploadStation - please fix remote upload from FileSonic. Thanks

Also - please add remote upload from hosts using form http://user: pass@host.com...

not only writing user/pass in table provided

I don't get it. This site is new and they're most likely going to fail since they have no originality in the first place and yet you people join and grumble?!!

Just because it offers $32 / 1000 downloads doesn't mean they're gonna pay. They're just trying to entice users. Get real. Downloaders won't download from this site especially if it's new hence no $$ for you uploaders.

Do yourself a favour. Continue using FileServe or whatever hosts that works for you.

@Uploadstation thanks for adding fileserve for remote upload but my download counts too bad could you check my account i send you my username by pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back