UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@best87: We just declined one of your payment request, the upcoming payment will be approved and paid if you are not doing bad things again.

@pocs: Thank you for your suggestions. We have forwarded your suggestion to our IT team will investigate how to improve it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@cilembu, @best87
Please refer to my previous post - http://www.wjunction.com/1255006-post3241.htm

@2tears: PM me your username for checking, thanks.
We usually approve payment on TUE or WED and normally you will get paid on Friday, so it is better that to request payment on SAT or SUN. However you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account.

Last edited:
For referee who intend to remove their referrals:
Please drop us an email via our Contact us form for your request and one of our representatives will get back to you the soonest possible.

As for referrer who intend to quit your referee:

You are required to ask your referee's permission and we require referee to make a request directly via our Contact us form.

Thank you for your attention!

I have raised 2 tickets few weeks back, until TODAY l still didn't receive any updates.

Meanwhile, I also PMed you via this forum.
Please look into my situation urgently!!

I just renew my 6 months premium and I didn't get paid even single cent from Uploadstation since day1.

Thanks

@Haytam: Can you provide me a screenshot or explain in more details?

@proboc: If you request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday.

@best87: Please note that deleted referrals will not get your declined payment back.

@TimeMachine: YES. Please note that using multiple accounts to cheat for more earnings is totally prohibited. Your accounts will be terminated with no funds released if any violation is discovered.

Problem ru uploaded.to uploadstation

Hi, since a long time, l have problem while remote uploaded.to, my ul.to account is premium, but every time error="Not a premium user" l tried both ul.to and uploaded when l make remote.. but still l have problem..

@Haytam: Can you provide me a screenshot or explain in more details?

@proboc: If you request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday.

@best87: Please note that deleted referrals will not get your declined payment back.

@TimeMachine: YES. Please note that using multiple accounts to cheat for more earnings is totally prohibited. Your accounts will be terminated with no funds released if any violation is discovered.

Please reply to my PM / Message, at least one sentence.
I did not cheat your system, check my earning, it's still below $10 after 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back