UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for payment as always, and please delete my referrals :D

us.jpg

Today I can't use folder link extractor for uploadstation:

Code:
http://cyberflux.info/folderlink.php

I also try this site:

Code:
rapidgen.net/linkfinder

only 100 links extracted. Before, I didn't have this problem. Uploadstation limited number links extract ?

Please fix it

payment please my id is lmanaos

banned or payment please earning increased will payment next pay?

my id lmanaos

Last edited:
@nguienu: Did you receive your payment now? PM me your username for checking, thanks.

@frostitute
There are several reasons will affect the number between your download count and file viewed:
1. Only files which are completely downloaded will be counted.
2. We count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours for premium user download.
3. We do not count downloads from your own account.
4. Statistics Report may delay for several hours.

@cilembu: Are you confirmed to deleted all of your referrals?

@revoi: Should be alright now :)

@best87: Once again, we checked Referrer (lmanaos) and Referee (thedanioner) are the same person. You are completely responsible for the referral link you share. If your referrer or referee are caught cheating, not only will they be banned but also will you. Be careful where your referral link share, and check signup page whether it along with a referral code like reff=ABc1a......

@starvh: Replied.

@carolc012: Please ask them (cyberflux/ rapidgen/ linkfinder...) for help and we recommend that you do NOT use third party upload (except FTP client) and download tools.

Last edited:
@nguienu: Did you receive your payment now? PM me your username for checking, thanks.

@frostitute
There are several reasons will affect the number between your download count and file viewed:
1. Only files which are completely downloaded will be counted.
2. We count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours for premium user download.
3. We do not count downloads from your own account.
4. Statistics Report may delay for several hours.

@cilembu: Are you confirmed to deleted all of your referrals?

@revoi: Should be alright now :)

@best87: Once again, we checked Referrer (lmanaos) and Referee (thedanioner) are the same person. You are completely responsible for the referral link you share. If your referrer or referee are caught cheating, not only will they be banned but also will you. Be careful where your referral link share, and check signup page whether it along with a referral code like reff=ABc1a......

@starvh: Replied.

Are you going to ignore a premium user's request?
Please reply to my PM / message, thanks!!!!!

my ID: jjgan888

Keeping "Declined" my payment please payment or , i want spend earnings you will payment?

Is that possible to implement all file in folder to move or copy to another folder?

Also, When i am in the current folder at page 4, I copy some file to another folder, then the current page switch back to the first page. however, i still have some more file need to process, then i need to go back to page 4 again. Please don't return the page to page1 in the current folder after copy. Imagine i have 20 pages and i need to keep scrolling after copy...

Last edited:
this rule seems a bit harsh IMO. if you don't like someone (let say XYZ) then register to be his referrer then start cheating so that XYZ's account will be banned.

so I think to be safe it's better for all affiliates with referrers asking US to remove their referrers.

@VIP,
completely agree, again, if you don't know your referrer or referee, I guess its best to actually delete all of the referrals regardless they bring you money or not cause the consequences are too high.

but I do agree when we refer someone we should be partially responsible of what he may have done, thou its illogical if the other way around, why would I be responsible for my referrer if turns out he is a crook? I may say; i.e., "Hey, I'm the victim here, I also got swindled by him"

For referee who intend to remove their referrals:
Please drop us an email via our Contact us form for your request and one of our representatives will get back to you the soonest possible.

As for referrer who intend to quit your referee:

You are required to ask your referee's permission and we require referee to make a request directly via our Contact us form.

*Please note that above actions will NOT get your declined payment back.

Thank you for your attention!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back