UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi admin!
please tell me know this status you have paid yet??

ibfZ6UN64BNNXr.jpg

I checked my purse but I don't see. please check my payment. thanks sir!

my user: red2shoes

that means your Payment has been Approved.

you will get paid on Friday :)

Last edited:
@starvh, @neverland, @xpiderx, @akibaba, @cilembu, @Revolver21, @ttytty
You are completely responsible for the referral link you share. If your referrer or referee are caught cheating, not only will they be banned but also will you. Be careful where your referral link share, and check signup page whether it along with a referral code like reff=ABc1a......

@adrianek81: Welcome to Uploadstation. We pay every week :) If you request on Saturday or Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account.

@nguienu: Your payment has been approved and you will get paid soon.

@boyizsleep: ONLY Premium user can enjoy unlimited storage.

@emmuon91, @nokia241186
Payment approved.

Last edited:
Dear sir!
I edited my purse in "Change Payment Account" section to an new purse. but I see My Approved payment just be old purse. so I don't know I will receive your payment what is purse??

I just sent an ticket (#831800) to you, please check it! thanks sir!

hi uploadstation,

After waited so long you still give this general answer like this.

as i said, i goto jjgan house and guide him to be uploader. we used the same rdp also. how am i can prove that we are two different people? if we provide two national id card? our credit card or paypal id? conclusion, you still not able to prove us are same ppl. its not fair to us. as a customer, i really not satisfy the service like this.

if we need to becareful the referer then we can put affiliate links or banner to forums or sites? non-sense... :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

You are completely responsible for the referral link you share. If your referrer or referee are caught cheating, not only will they be banned but also will you. Be careful where your referral link share, and check signup page whether it along with a referral code like reff=ABc1a......

Uploadstation: I signed up independently, why you say I am referral of somebody?

1. Following is the referral link:

http://www.uploadstation.com/signup.php********9ek3qJdmJn8~

Using this link I signed up to be uploader of US. Did I do something wrong?

Pls let me know if I should PM you the link of the forum, in which he/she recruites referee for US.

2. The reason for the declined payment is:
"We have found that you (mamamia) referred yourself (iam007) and thus we rejected that payment request as a penalty.
"

Perhaps you have already found out that we are totally ndependent uploaders and so this wound not be mentioned anymore?

If my referrer did do something unappropriately, he/she should bear the penylty: loss of the bonus(or even all the payment) from referees, got account banned ,... etc. How could I be responsible for him/her? Not like some people here(e.g.sharing some services/resource together) in my case the only connection between us is the referral link. I do my uploading independently(US also benifits from my work) and have nothing to do with any cheating!

Until now I still have good experience with US. But If your anti-fraud system can not even recognize these totally different uploaders, it will be not only a bad news for me, but also a great risk for a file host serivce.

Last edited:
Uploadstation count downloads well? I upload a file to view and i can't believe it. File was viewed 37 times and your server only count 3 downloads. I know that most people not download the file and other don't complete download. But only 3?

PD: Sorry if has any mistake the post, my english level is not quite good.

@adrianek81: Welcome to Uploadstation. We pay every week :) If you request on Saturday or Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account.

@nguienu: Your payment has been approved and you will get paid soon.

@boyizsleep: ONLY Premium user can enjoy unlimited storage.

@emmuon91, @nokia241186
Payment approved.

I only have 2 referrals that dont do anything anyway, can you guys remove them? Just to be sure nothing will happen to me if they do something bad.

Thanks a lot

Hello, I have problem with copying files. My premmium account expired and now I just bought new (redeemed) and I still can't copy files. I see message " you exceeds your storage limit" Please check my acc. Nickname r3v0ik and e-mail
ziomektomek8@o2.pl

What did I cheat? I don't even have > 30 downloads per day averagely.
Please investigate my account and reply my email / ticket!!!

my ID: jjgan888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back